Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudkopf View Post
I seem to remember in the early days using QMB and tooling around in the newly added Ju87 and attacking Russian convoys, I recall noting that if a convoy had started to cross a bridge and if I could hit just one end of that bride then the rest of the convoy would stall on the bridge and its approaches, providing me with some easy to re-locate sitting ducks that I could then take out at my leisure, as long as I made the neutralisation of the AA vehicle bringing up the rear as a priority I could then attack the rest of the column unmolested.

Not done that for a long time and so do not know if the behaviour still exists but maybe this could be a trick to stop vehicles mid object?
On this subject, you may note that at some time after the destroyed vehicle is bumped more than once by the still operative ones, the destroyed one just disappears. Same as a plane that finished it's taxiing.