Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Approved Member

Default What's with activation from Gamer'sGate?

I just purchased the Platinum bundle and all works great so far at least with TL and AP but when I installed Crossworlds yesterday it said I had "2 activations left". What kind of garbage is this? They advertice the game as a purchase not a "rental". This is why I'll never buy a download game again, first and last. I do reformats and clean installs at least once a year on my pcs for security and to have them running at best performance. I'm also a musician/guitarist and every 6 months when I update my DAWs software I like to start clean and reformat then.

Do any of you do regular reformats, which everyone should by the way. If you do and you have a "rental" how do you get around this if you can't activate any longer? This is ridiculous
Old 03-16-2011, 09:02 AM
Approved Member

Which is why I avoid GamersGate. Even their "DRM-Free" games NEED activation!!!!! Got hit by that when I bought HOI2 Complete from them. Total bullshit.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:59 AM
Approved Member

Guys, you can always deactivate the game and use the same activation once again.