Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Mods

Mods Mods for RNR

Old 12-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblesjs View Post
Hi all, I know freak is probably going to moan at me for making a new thread, but I was wondering if anybody has seen the files and knows if it is going to be possible to mod it? It would be amazing if it is moddable
You thought about that but still decided to make a new thread to ask, when there already is one. It would be very nice of you if next time you would use it.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
You thought about that but still decided to make a new thread to ask, when there already is one. It would be very nice of you if next time you would use it.
Stop abusing your authority like you always do, it doesn't seem to bother anyone else when a new thread is made.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Stop abusing your authority like you always do, it doesn't seem to bother anyone else when a new thread is made.
It doesn't bother us because when we see the thread is already locked.

People must ask questions in the questions thread, it is not that hard to understand
Old 12-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Stop abusing my authority like I always do ? lol I haven't heard such complaints yet.

Ok let eveyone create new threads to ask one thing or another, and we will see how happy people be, when forum will drown in 30 questions threads. Finding information will become difficult, and as a result we will have more threads asking same questions that already been asked. I'm sorry for trying to take care of this forum, but that's my job. I don't want to let members and administrators down, I'm doing my best, but if you think I'm bad, people let me know....
Old 12-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Approved Member

Actually one thing that's annoyed me ever since the game came out in Russia, was the number of new threads created every day by people wanting to ask something simple, or even just saying that they'd just bought the game and how great it is. I agree that you can't have people starting a new thread for every single little thing.

On the other hand, though, I'm not sure if it will help if all the questions just go into one single thread. If in a few weeks or months someone new has a question they'll have to go through that whole thread - by then probably quite long - to see if anyone else already asked that question. But then again, I guess they can just use the search feature of the forum.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Approved Member

This is a matter for the forumleaders not for us to make, so back on topic would I say...

Anyone already tried or found a way to mod 'anything' ?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Actually one thing that's annoyed me ever since the game came out in Russia, was the number of new threads created every day by people wanting to ask something simple, or even just saying that they'd just bought the game and how great it is. I agree that you can't have people starting a new thread for every single little thing.

On the other hand, though, I'm not sure if it will help if all the questions just go into one single thread. If in a few weeks or months someone new has a question they'll have to go through that whole thread - by then probably quite long - to see if anyone else already asked that question. But then again, I guess they can just use the search feature of the forum.
I agree. Although the "RNR QUESTIONS" thread is a good general place to go, I think the questions should be categorized, such as:

Driving Questions.
Campaign Questions.
Game Play Questions.
Video Card Questions.
Sound Questions,

and so on. Also to have them stickied for ease of locating them. The "RNR QUESTIONS" thread will soon become very long indeed.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-07-2009 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Approved Member

Well looks like this guy has managed to remove cut scene when you enter the warehouse:
Old 12-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Approved Member

That's pretty neet.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I agree. Although the "RNR QUESTIONS" thread is a good general place to go, I think the questions should be categorized, such as:

Driving Questions.
Campaign Questions.
Game Play Questions.
Video Card Questions.
Sound Questions,

and so on. Also to have them stickied for ease of locating them. The "RNR QUESTIONS" thread will soon become very long indeed.
Well I think this can be realized very soon