Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Skins and Repaints for BOB COD

Old 08-22-2016, 12:49 PM
Approved Member

Default Request: No.14 Squadron Blenheim Skins

Hello fellas,

We will soon be launching a new bomber dedicated unit on Cliffs of Dover, No.14 Squadron. For now we will be operating the Blenheim. Although No.14 didn't fight in Europe during the first part of the war we chose this particular squadron due to a close family connection.

I'm looking for either pre-made 14 squdron skins or one of you skinning stars willing to make some. I mainly need these for the new website and those rare chances we'll have to fly with them online.

As far as we can tell No.14 Squadron didn't have squadron ID letters between 1940 and 1944. What we'd like is a '/' (dash) followed by the roundel and then the aircraft letters.

If anyone has the time to help us out that'll be great.
Old 10-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

No_501 Hawes;713890]Hello fellas,

We will soon be launching a new bomber dedicated unit on Cliffs of Dover, No.14 Squadron. For now we will be operating the Blenheim. Although No.14 didn't fight in Europe during the first part of the war we chose this particular squadron due to a close family connection.

I'm looking for either pre-made 14 squdron skins or one of you skinning stars willing to make some. I mainly need these for the new website and those rare chances we'll have to fly with them online.

As far as we can tell No.14 Squadron didn't have squadron ID letters between 1940 and 1944. What we'd like is a '/' (dash) followed by the roundel and then the aircraft letters.

If anyone has the time to help us out that'll be great.

Hi
I have made a Mock up of the skin and below is a screenshot of it, I did it at work so unable to view in game to see what it looks like BUT if this is
what you want let me know how many and what the code will be for each.
Regards
Keith

Last edited by checkmysix; 10-06-2016 at 08:21 AM.