Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancor26 View Post
Well it works for me lol... i just better stay offline until 17th...
Interestingly, I cannot play the KB:AP also. It takes me to the store page... Bad, bad Steam
Old 09-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko Kila View Post
Interestingly, I cannot play the KB:AP also. It takes me to the store page... Bad, bad Steam
I guess you were online when it applied some update... i also think that if i go online i can't play anymore (it propably updates so that u cant play anymore) so my plan is to be offline until 17th and then see what happens.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancor26 View Post
I guess you were online when it applied some update... i also think that if i go online i can't play anymore (it propably updates so that u cant play anymore) so my plan is to be offline until 17th and then see what happens.
If you can stay offline for so long, then it would be better and safer to do so. My problems with installing Crossworlds earlier today were also caused by Steam updating files (it was updating original KBAP and downloading Crossworlds simultaneously, and I had to validate twice). Because both games share the same data, and steam guys messed badly, it seems the updated KBAP is ciphered. I suppose that it would be enough to validate it (validation compares checksums and redownloads files deemed invalid), because they've probably fixed that by now, or will do it quickly, but I'll wait. That's enough fun for today, hehe.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Approved Member

Well, as long as Steam can disable the game now I guess it's okay. There's nothing more annoying than starting to see new threads pop up about playing Crossworlds from people who are obviously playing already.

This is why I trust Gamersgate much more than I do Steam.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:25 AM
Approved Member

I am sorry about all these Steam issues that came to us as a complete surprise yesterday... We will talk to them on Monday and make sure that everything works for everybody just ok and game is properly unlocked on the 17th
Old 09-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Approved Member

Are you guys sure it is fixed? I just logged onto Steam and it displayed a special offer for KB:TL + Crossworlds for 7.50 Euro. 75% discount. Is this legitimate?
Old 09-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
Are you guys sure it is fixed? I just logged onto Steam and it displayed a special offer for KB:TL + Crossworlds for 7.50 Euro. 75% discount. Is this legitimate?
It has to be 19,99$ or probably 14,99 in euros....
What can I say - if you can buy it for 7,5 - go for it, great price. It is not your fault that Steam messed up Of course you can always buy 2 pieces to support us
Old 09-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Approved Member

Hah, On September 17th I will log back on to steam and buy another copy to support you.

I decided to be paranoid and set it to offline mode as soon as I finished DLing it lol. Worse things have happened, I heard Amazons latest fib resulted in selling 600 dollar phones for 1 dollar.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQueue View Post
Hah, On September 17th I will log back on to steam and buy another copy to support you.

I decided to be paranoid and set it to offline mode as soon as I finished DLing it lol. Worse things have happened, I heard Amazons latest fib resulted in selling 600 dollar phones for 1 dollar.
Thanks )
Nice we are not in the phone business after all!
Old 09-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Approved Member

Btw can i start posting some gameplay videos here if people want to see the game a little? or will i get banned for posting videos of a game that isnt out yet?