Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 06-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony4mori View Post
then please do?! I bought this game and see airplanes that have been built in 700 units without cockpit, but see a plane built in 12 units functioning, i do not think a better decision.
Never mind the planes, Italy does not even have a dynamic campaign and singles missions in this game.
I think you're missing the point. The aircraft that get added to the game at this point are done because of interest only. It's whatever modeller does the work to make it happen - usually this means they are very interested in whatever plane gets added. Team Daidalos facilitates that happening (and contribute a few of their own as time allows).

If you're feeling very interested, then feel free to jump through all of the 3D modelling hoops to make your favourite aircraft happen. It's not easy but I give a huge kudos to anyone who manages to do it.
Old 06-09-2015, 01:14 AM
Approved Member

Default more shiznitte

Gotta truly love the gunner reload, watching the drum spin and gun go silent.Truly epic. Was testing val as level bomber and a uppity wildcat got a drum full.nailed me good while reloading.Truly epic, no more super sniper Japanese rear gunners!!
Old 06-09-2015, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

I have waited patiently for the new P40 and i love it.
I have to give it 4 out of five stars (-1 because its not dgen).
My only negative on the 4.13 patch is the loss of the original differential brakes
(button+rudder) from the keyboard.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:08 PM
What the heck...?

It's the small things...

Very happy to see an actual window over the bomb aimer's position when viewed from the pilot's position in the SB-2, instead of that ugly blue booger texture that used to be there.

Lots of little details made it into the patch that aren't in the notes.

I tell you, I love this sim.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:35 AM
Approved Member

Many Thanks

Old 06-11-2015, 07:50 AM
Approved Member

Thank you TD for another beautiful work! there are some bugs i hope can solved soon, but i like this patch very very much
Old 06-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Approved Member

Default Question about reload

Hello

What airplanes have the effect of reloading guns? Do I have to setup something in the conf.ini file? or in the menu options firts? or any key activation?

Thank you for your time in answering this question.

By the way: I love this flight simluator. Hope to see someday the R/R/R option (reload/refuel/repair).
Old 06-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony4mori View Post
then please do?! I bought this game and see airplanes that have been built in 700 units without cockpit, but see a plane built in 12 units functioning, i do not think a better decision.
Never mind the planes, Italy does not even have a dynamic campaign and singles missions in this game.
Italy can be added to the Single and Campaign mission list in the stock version of the sim but you must add it yourself. The KB article I linked to at Mission4Today lists all the Country codes that can be used in the stock version of the sim.

Country codes for mission builders: http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...p=show&kid=605

--------------------------------

Thanks Daidalos Team I am enjoying the new additions to the sim.

Wheels
Old 06-12-2015, 05:37 AM
Approved Member

Nice work fixing the inaccuracies of the Russian bombsights, looking forward to the new bombsights and bombs too.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsup_cavu View Post
Italy can be added to the Single and Campaign mission list in the stock version of the sim but you must add it yourself. The KB article I linked to at Mission4Today lists all the Country codes that can be used in the stock version of the sim.

Country codes for mission builders: http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...p=show&kid=605

--------------------------------

Thanks Daidalos Team I am enjoying the new additions to the sim.

Wheels
yes, I know the file IT by Gaston, even if the rank and medals are wrong and i have already downloaded. But i spoke to introduce in the original game a IT file along with a dynamic campaign given that nothing is missing to create it.