Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietger View Post
Well I congratulte you Triggaaaaar!
You cant be serious about history!!!!
What?

Quote:
Now how do you play alone in multiplayer? Sitting there on you English hedgerow lighting candles with them defected Gutmenschen1O9 pilots,
contemplating about all the poor multiplayers, beeing shot down by bad ass Nazis online fliers like me?
We're not talking about the game, we're talking about the options people had in real life. I fly 109s online, 190s, whatever.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
Do any of you have the sensibility to just create a new topic and hammer away there? All you need to do is just quote the last reply and continue.
thanks in advance
AGREED! Not that I haven't been guilty of it in the past too but I would LOVE to see a thread about which sides people fight for in IL-2 and why.

The Poland debate could have its' own thread too though I think it would be all emotion.

Splitter
Old 11-23-2010, 10:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
Do any of you have the sensibility to just create a new topic and hammer away there? All you need to do is just quote the last reply and continue.
thanks in advance
+1
Old 11-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Approved Member

Was there a publisher named yet or if not does anybody have a clue?
Old 11-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Approved Member

Also when is the big interview and the answers to all of the questions that were asked going to be posted on Simhq?
Old 11-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Approved Member

Originally Posted by matsher View Post

As much as I am a fan of realism, tonight I am in LaLa land (So please indulge me)
I can't stand the thought of having to put in hundreds of rifle rounds into a Nazi machine only to do some interior redecorating. These wonderful historical pictures make me mad just looking at them. I want to have the Deep satisfaction of seeing the wings sheer off, huge explosions, fireballs and mayhem.

All these fantastic screenshots are really getting my blood up...
I want to customize my spit into a pimped out hell machine, Instead of my 8 .303's I want 8 Vulcan Gatling guns ( Yeah, thats right, 48 barrels of screaming allied death)

Now before all you guys get all like, he's soooo unreasonable, I am prepared to compromise... The Vulcan's might be asking a wee bit too much, so to show you that I am a totally reasonable psychotic, I am prepared to settle for 8 of those cute little Cobra Gatling 3 barrel 20mm numbers. I don't think thats asking too much.

Lets see if those swarms of He-111's can get passed 24000 rounds per minute of HE cannon shells - Welcome to England Bitches You're cleared for immediate landing at your nearest convenient hedgerow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
I know what you mean, while we want a historically accurate sim, we also want a balanced game. If the German aircraft had air to air missiles in WWII the Battle of Britain wouldn't have lasted long, and a game of it would be too one sided and pointless. But in the real BoB, Germany lost a lot more aircraft than Britain, so if it is historically accurate, your guns won't just be doing decorating. I appreciate that the German tactics were poor, and us gamers won't make those same mistakes in our 109s, but even so.

Lol

Personal! You killed my family!

I'm kidding, lighten up, he was just having a laugh about crazy ammunition in his fighter, and being aggressive towards some imaginary bomber. Instead of 8 .303's he wants 8 Vulcan Gatling guns. That’s clearly having a laugh and not being personal.
Aaaah, don't Stress Trig, Foo'Bar knew I was kiddin' - I fink one could best describe his comment as being liberally ironic...
Although that being said, if Foob's was up in one of 'em He-111steering his way to airmail me old mums outhouse with an over-sized German suppository...
I'd try and make it as personal as I possibly could... Me and my 8 Vulcans...
Or to be more correct, my 8 Vulcans and I...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAF_FB_Orville View Post
Welcome to England Bitches, You're cleared for immediate landing at your nearest convenient hedgerow.

LOL!

It made me laugh, anyway.....That's the Spirit Bonny lad! Think someones been raiding the 'Babycham' cupboard.
You know, I really wish I could say that I was drunk when I wrote that...
Glad you liked it, I think we should start a new thread to come up with the most
crazed & ludacris cross national insults to hurl at each other...

How about ...

The Queen rang and said STOP IT!!! You Naughty Naughty Germans.

Or maybe...

Why don't you geysers just bugger off, we never came round your gaf and pissed in your Sauerkraut...

Or...

'ello Hans, fancy a .303 prostate check

Or...

Hey Fritz, for what I am about to do to you, the polite thing to do would be to buy you a drink first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
It's funny that's the last thing I think of my 109.....a Nazi machine. I think the higher ups were nothing but an irritating puzzlement and source of amusement to all of the Jagdgeschwader commanders and their pilots.
Yeah Richie I know you're right, but its just not as much fun to think I am shooting down an nice affable guy flying an aeronautically androgynous fighter plane.
I'd far rather imagine you to be a fire breathing blood sucking Nazi vampire sent by satan to eat the hearts of our innocent children... (Shrug)
It adds a little something.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Approved Member

I totally understand matsher lol
Old 11-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Approved Member

My mum was slow to the shelters when York was bombed. Saved her life. Her family hid under the stairs, when the raid was over the shelter at the end of the street had been hit and everyone in it killed. Today you can almost read each bomb's fall, there's an empty bit of land or some unkind post-war thing inplace of the the noble Edwardian terraces, each string reaching like a searching finger towards the marshalling yards around the station. It wasn't a big raid even by the scale of 1942, but it nearly ended my life before it began. I can't help standing awestruck when I find a building that still has the blast scars of a WWII bomb up it. There's one in Bath that seems like a lithograph of violence, the splash of shrapnel up its stone face. I can't help feeling how helpless an individual must have felt against such nationalised murder, I don't suppose it was any different for anyone else.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

Soooo, What you're sayin' is,
You so totally had a thing for Raymonds mom, I can dig it,
and she can cook, did she ever know, did you ever tell her, Hmmm,
did you ever tell Raymond??? I think we'd all like to know...

Thanks for sharing, we all have our little motivational triggers. Now please give us a really
good insult for the insult wall. If there are any really good ones, we'll pick the best, and I'll get them recorded.
You can do a German to England insult.

Here's a thought starter...

Hallo sind Gingerpubes,
Sie vorbereiten, um zu lernen zu beginnen, Deutsches zu sprechen
Old 11-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Approved Member

i think Oleg have a surprise for me you now developed BoB and in future Oleg Maddox developed IL-2 STURMOVIK 1946 II.
Closed Thread