Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-05-2010, 03:10 AM
Approved Member

Default what happened?

hello devs.

i want to scream my frustration and my anger against those f......g connection probs of this game!it is the only one game like it!!and this night was too bad!!
i explain ,this night i start with a realistic mode and surprise i hadn't the red lock around the ennemy planes!!!in fact i play sim at the third personn!u imagine the results,when u know the others had the red lock!!
second play sim,and surprise i had the planes on my radar but invisible in the sky!!!alone ...not alone because the others can see me,at the beginning i think it is me who didn't see them but in fact, no it appear at the last time in front of me and suddenly nothing!!only one game out of 10 was clear and i don t speak about the invinsible plane in one game and the very important lag of 2 games!
it is the first time i loose my temper for it !
f....g server!!!!more and more connect probs !why?
impossible to play !!!!pathetic!!like we say in french : quelle m......hope it will be better with apache!

bye

Last edited by olife; 09-05-2010 at 03:25 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:13 AM
Approved Member

Its not the game server, as each game is hosted on the players machine(s).

It is probably your connection or more likely, that of the host. If the host has a weird connection, it can cause strange things to happen.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olife View Post
hello devs.

i want to scream my frustration and my anger against those f......g connection probs of this game!it is the only one game like it!!and this night was too bad!!
i explain ,this night i start with a realistic mode and surprise i hadn't the red lock around the ennemy planes!!!in fact i play sim at the third personn!u imagine the results,when u know the others had the red lock!!
second play sim,and surprise i had the planes on my radar but invisible in the sky!!!alone ...not alone because the others can see me,at the beginning i think it is me who didn't see them but in fact, no it appear at the last time in front of me and suddenly nothing!!only one game out of 10 was clear and i don t speak about the invinsible plane in one game and the very important lag of 2 games!
it is the first time i loose my temper for it !
f....g server!!!!more and more connect probs !why?
impossible to play !!!!pathetic!!like we say in french : quelle m......hope it will be better with apache!

bye
This game doesnt get played on dedicated servers, so the problems will either be with your connection or the game hosts connection.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

hello guys

it is crazy ,when u play call of duty where there are millions players no probs but with this game where there are not a lot of players ,a lot of probs!!
Old 09-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
hello guys

it is crazy ,when u play call of duty where there are millions players no probs but with this game where there are not a lot of players ,a lot of probs!!
Thats true, but with BoP, the host of the game is the host of the game, where as with COD, it puts you all in a lobby and then proceeds to find the best host possible from everyone in the room.

Though with COD, it sometimes makes the host WORSE!!!

If your hosting the game and it lags, then try lowering the maximum number of players, or reset your modem etc.

If your not the host, then suggest to the guy thats hosting that someone take over the host (if everyone else is also having lag issues)
Old 09-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Approved Member

i retry this afternoon and it is better
even if yesterday i had a probs with connection and strange things i think it was not as important i can think.and i must say i meet a player better than me: vdomini
in fact the connection was not the only thing who disturbe me even if it was real,i meet a player stronger than me too and the connection mustn t be a pretext to explain my bad results,i must stay humble and must learn

vdomini u are the best
good hunting ace
Old 09-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
even if yesterday i had a probs with connection and strange things i think it was not as important i can think.and i must say i meet a player better than me: vdomini
in fact the connection was not the only thing who disturbe me even if it was real,i meet a player stronger than me too and the connection mustn t be a pretext to explain my bad results,i must stay humble and must learn

vdomini u are the best
good hunting ace

STOP IT
I was scared of you french ace! So i was trying to hide on your six or into clouds most of the time! lol

I've had best dogfight ever with you, you are awesome pilot!

I have discovered that when playing with a large amount of player, let's say from eight to ten player, team mach or just dog fight, i always have some lag at the beginning of the battle, then, after one minute or more, game performance improve and became normal.

It is also hard sometimes to join a room when lot of people use microphone.

See you in the sky friend!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Approved Member

Talking

Quote:

vdomini u are the best
good hunting ace
Hey What a bout me! i kill you for this tommorw at 3pm est i will show u! lol jk but i want to play come play and i host you dont have much problems with me hosting : ) i kill you and you will c me do it lol. we missed you today stop playing hawks its bad for your flight stick lol
Old 09-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Approved Member

Russian servers buddy.That explains it all.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratman91101 View Post
Russian servers buddy.That explains it all.
Er no, there are not. Players who create a match are the servers. There are no dedicated servers for the game. The message you get when playing online about "no servers" is just badly worded and actually means that there are no rooms open.