Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-19-2009, 01:10 AM
Registered Member

Default IL 2 freezing/skipping issue on XB360

First off, amazing game.

Unfortunately, however, I am having some technical issues with the game. My first copy would completely freeze on the first mission of the invasion of Sicily chapter and habitually skipped, especially in the music and while loading. Believing that it was an error on the disc (it was clean), I returned it and received a new version. This new copy is also skipping, though I have not had it freeze on me yet. My 360 works perfectly with every other game I've played, so I'm not sure what else could be going on. Is this an issue that anyone else is experiencing, or is there a known fix? Thanks in advance!

And, again, amazing game.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:12 AM
Approved Member

Have you saved the game to the HDD? Do you have LIVE! and is your dashboard the most recent version?
Old 09-19-2009, 01:21 AM
Registered Member

No, yes, and yes. HDD is probably the best way to go, though I'm probably going to have to upgrade its size (have an older 20gb version).