Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-19-2010, 01:49 AM
Approved Member

Default Target Glitch on Strike mode

I was playing a match of Strike on the Berlin map today and the enemy bombed my team's targets, but when they attacked certain ones they lost their OWN tickets... Has this happened to anyone else by any chance?
Old 09-19-2010, 08:03 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula View Post
I was playing a match of Strike on the Berlin map today and the enemy bombed my team's targets, but when they attacked certain ones they lost their OWN tickets... Has this happened to anyone else by any chance?
Yep it's a target glitch. You can clear every target your supposed too and still be left with points. To solve it you need to bomb your own targets but more specifically just 4 of them- they are the ones ( for both teams) that are slightly left and to the back of the respective pack of targets in each side.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, Berlin and one other map (I can't remember which) are bugged enough to make playing a proper strike match on them totally pointless.

All the Strike maps are in one way or another unfair for one or both teams anyway, and that's before you get the inevitable B-17/P-47 giving his side an automatic win. To have a good strike battle you need everyone to co-operate to balance the plane selection and pick the least unfair map. This is why strike is by far the least played mode, usually if you see a strike game being hosted it is being played as a Alternate scoring Team battle or it is somebody boosting for the B-17 or other planes/achievements.

Basically Strike mode is broken and always will be.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope