Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2015, 01:52 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @All who use SW3.Expansion

So wait... is there anybody to confirm that the newest version actually works or not?

Neo, if this problem really still persists, I might need to revert the changed exe, but before that, I would like to see the Full-File structure of your SW3 Installation, I mean like what files are in what Folders

The folders I would specifically like to see would be, the main Star wolves 3 Folder ( where the exe file is at), the Data\Addons\ Folder, the Data\Scripts Folder, and the LocData\English folder.

Pics can work, or just Writing the Folder content like this
--Folder Directory (GAMEFOLDER\DATA\X)
-File1.x
-file2.x

--

But then again, is there anybody else to confirm that the Game does not start with the newest Update of the Mod?.

--
Newest version is in sig.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you try to Install a Version that came after 0.4.0, You SHOULD remove these Folders/Files: Game\Data\Scripts\MapInitialization.script, Game\Data\Scripts\Include\Addons\
And only use the sw3cwEXP.exe, Also: Make sure the lst file Game\Data\Scripts\system.lst Does NOT include anything related to the old Game\Data\Scripts\Addons folder. if there is, delete it.

Keep in Mind: The new Addons folder of the Mod is at the Data\ Folder Now. the old one was at Data\Scripts\include, but now it has been Moved.
--

EDIT: I got confirmation that the Mod (Currently) Does work, so you might have some Files conflicting with the Expansion's one or just wrongly installed maybe(?).
EDIT 2: Fixed Missing pilot texture, current version as of now will be 0.5.3G
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 09-30-2015 at 05:21 PM.