Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 12-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingoz View Post
If you're playing as a warrior on hard Akimbo, then you should be able to beat those armies quite easily without any losses. Unless of course they have lots of ranged units and you haven't found Target Spell yet. If you have, just cast Target first round on your paladins and let them take the hits!
I kicked the paladins out of my army. Slow and Boring unit, even if they are amazing.

Still looking for info on where people have found hunters.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Approved Member

I had the all hunters on Elon.
Even right on the coast where i landed.

On my old merchant friend from KB:TL

On the tree north from him.

And 1 more i dont remember

and 0 elves.

It was really strange. I liked Elves better than hunters in KB:AP because they can be brutal on the first round (and 3,5 etc..)
But i have realised now that in almost every battle there are animals that can be killed fast with hunters so they are also useful...
Old 12-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilian View Post
I had the all hunters on Elon.
Even right on the coast where i landed.

On my old merchant friend from KB:TL

On the tree north from him.

And 1 more i dont remember

and 0 elves.

It was really strange. I liked Elves better than hunters in KB:AP because they can be brutal on the first round (and 3,5 etc..)
But i have realised now that in almost every battle there are animals that can be killed fast with hunters so they are also useful...
Oh well, maybe once I free up some of those castles on Elon I'll get something decent

I have like 5-6 items dedicated totally to archers and/or ranged characters so far. Seems the game wants me to use them, I just can't find my favourite ranged unit

Last edited by Akimbo; 12-08-2009 at 04:27 PM.