Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-23-2011, 09:28 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Exclamation Fixes

So where are the fixes??
Old 10-24-2011, 01:43 AM
Approved Member

Default ohhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
So where are the fixes??
you mean there supposed to fix issues and glitches or things not working at all!?!? i'm shocked!
Old 10-24-2011, 04:13 AM
Omal

I will believe it when I see it. I don't have my hopes up though.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Approved Member

guys i found a fix for most issues with the game. has worked everytime, and with every machine i have tried.

Click on Start, then All Programs, then 1C Company folder, then Off-Road Drive folder, you will see a program called Uninstall Off-Road Drive.

Click that go through the wizard. Like i said, it has worked great for me and all the other machines i have tried it on. Let me know of your results.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:34 PM
Omal

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hero View Post
guys i found a fix for most issues with the game. has worked everytime, and with every machine i have tried.

Click on Start, then All Programs, then 1C Company folder, then Off-Road Drive folder, you will see a program called Uninstall Off-Road Drive.

Click that go through the wizard. Like i said, it has worked great for me and all the other machines i have tried it on. Let me know of your results.

I tried this as well. Too bad it doesn't give me free roam, but it got this huge disappointment of a game off my system. Thanks for the help!!

1c and the developers that made this game really missed the bullseye with this release. It feels too rushed.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omal View Post
I tried this as well. Too bad it doesn't give me free roam, but it got this huge disappointment of a game off my system. Thanks for the help!!

1c and the developers that made this game really missed the bullseye with this release. It feels too rushed.
HAHAHA yeah no problem.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:06 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Talking

So guys, you gotta try this, copy and paste as much as you can cause this really works OMFG!!! First I asked for free roam, nothing happened! Second time I asked for free roam and ******* nothing happened! Third time I asked for free roam still ******* nothing happened! OMFG, IT REALLY WORKS, NOTHING HAPPENED! Oh shit, then got banned LOL. XD
Old 10-26-2011, 08:18 PM
SuzukiSamurai

And BTW, I uninstalled the game. My pc was a mess and I removed all the crap. For some reason Screamer 4x4 still is on the damn thing.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:53 AM
Approved Member

Default oh bummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
And BTW, I uninstalled the game. My pc was a mess and I removed all the crap. For some reason Screamer 4x4 still is on the damn thing.
yeah ya know i did a nice clean up to and got rid of programs not worth my time and only a few i COULD NOT remove no matter how hard i tried(sarcasm...).screamer 4x4 ...... my graphics designing programs(3) and my OS.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:05 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
yeah ya know i did a nice clean up to and got rid of programs not worth my time and only a few i COULD NOT remove no matter how hard i tried(sarcasm...).screamer 4x4 ...... my graphics designing programs(3) and my OS.
I'll still be on the forum to keep up with any good news but I don't think this will happen.