Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

Default Jeep Cherokee(?)

I've been unable to determine if a Jeep Cherokee is in this game or not. I don't see one on the official list of vehicles on 1C's website however the 5th from last picture on Steam seems to show a green one.

http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/ap...g?t=1317400643

I drive a real Jeep Cherokee. I want to drive a virtual one!
Old 10-02-2011, 03:04 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladFillmore View Post
I've been unable to determine if a Jeep Cherokee is in this game or not. I don't see one on the official list of vehicles on 1C's website however the 5th from last picture on Steam seems to show a green one.

In my opinion it is.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Approved Member

I own one too, love the thing to death. It's a beast

But yes, that is definitely a Jeep XJ
Old 10-02-2011, 06:48 PM
SuzukiSamurai

I can't wait to drive the Suzuki Samurai in the game. I own 2.

My little Samurai:

And his big brother:
Old 10-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

Nice! I always thought those were cool, kinda like smaller Wranglers that weren't overpriced. I've also seen quite a few offroad mags claim that they are the best budget wheelers, no doubt in my mind on that one.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:55 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickercrazyguy View Post
Nice! I always thought those were cool, kinda like smaller Wranglers that weren't overpriced. I've also seen quite a few offroad mags claim that they are the best budget wheelers, no doubt in my mind on that one.
Yeah, they are the cheapest 4x4's around, light weighted, a high reving engine. The only bad things are they have some weak parts, axles etc if you get pretty big tires. If you drive tires bigger then 33 inch axles snap pretty quick. But I've only broke one diff and a few axles and a gearbox so far in my whole off road career (12 years), just know when to stop and attach the winch to a tree. But I'm in love with my Suzuki's, I even had a lot of fights with my ex girlfriend about it.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Approved Member

33's are pretty much the max on the stock Dana 35 rear axle on the XJ's too. I have a Super 35 kit in mine (30 spline axle shafts w/Detroit locker). Came off one of my parts rigs running 36" IROC's so I figure that it will hold up to my 33's with a heavy foot . The Dana 30 up front is fairly tough though, I just have an OX selectable locker in there.

You do an axle swap with yours?
Old 10-02-2011, 09:05 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickercrazyguy View Post
33's are pretty much the max on the stock Dana 35 rear axle on the XJ's too. I have a Super 35 kit in mine (30 spline axle shafts w/Detroit locker). Came off one of my parts rigs running 36" IROC's so I figure that it will hold up to my 33's with a heavy foot . The Dana 30 up front is fairly tough though, I just have an OX selectable locker in there.

You do an axle swap with yours?
Nope, stock axles, but other gearbox and a lot of other mods. No lockers though, axle would snap too fast.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladFillmore View Post

I drive a 96' XJ
4 1/2" IR lift
32 A/T

And my zuki has 4 1/2" ome body lift and bfg 31 m/ts.

I'm actually in the process of putting the lift and tires on, should be done by wednesday or thursday, i'll post a pic here when it's done!

Last edited by Aero; 10-03-2011 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Approved Member

They are both really clean, I like em'!