Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-01-2011, 03:26 AM
Registered Member

well mine won't even load all i do is get a installing windows installer and nothing it just freezes on that.................. all i want to do is play the game and i cant
Old 10-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Registered Member

to "scooter" message below I was responding to person above me saying "works fine on my system" btw don't bother typing out your system it doesn't have a 400 Gig solid state drive either. U S A. ftehwin.

Default yup
yeah i did it myself ..
and to that cocky retard your system has nothing on mine,don't go throwing out system specs like your some crazy bada$$ you pc is crap....period..
i wont take the time to type out my pc and make you wish you hadnt posted that ... OH and you have "24 Gb" of ram("24 Gigs of fast ram") i would love to see proof of that...
whether some one has a "weak" pc or a "strong gaming/multimedia" that isnt the issue..
the issue is the coding and work on 1c's behalf.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:01 AM
Approved Member

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by testdummy View Post
to "scooter" message below I was responding to person above me saying "works fine on my system" btw don't bother typing out your system it doesn't have a 400 Gig solid state drive either. U S A. ftehwin.

Default yup
yeah i did it myself ..
and to that cocky retard your system has nothing on mine,don't go throwing out system specs like your some crazy bada$$ you pc is crap....period..
i wont take the time to type out my pc and make you wish you hadnt posted that ... OH and you have "24 Gb" of ram("24 Gigs of fast ram") i would love to see proof of that...
whether some one has a "weak" pc or a "strong gaming/multimedia" that isnt the issue..
the issue is the coding and work on 1c's behalf.

you quoted me but no response? or it was to go hand in hand with a comment previously idk,im drunk at this point so who knows??
Old 10-01-2011, 06:34 AM
Registered Member

Now I do not bother messing with this game anymore

And if the game developers do not even bother to write on their own forum, about the problem, so I want my money back now!

Is it possible to get money back from Steam, now that the game does not work.?

Sorry, for my poor english
Old 10-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

..i am also wondering whether I can get my money back. My PC surely is ten times better than the system requirements, so I want my 25 € back!

Steam support says:

Question

How do I return a retail game package?
Answer

Please contact the vendor you purchased the game from for a return or exchange - as the purchase of the game package from a retail outlet involves a transaction between you and the retailer. Steam Support will not offer returns for retail purchases.

So one would have to contact 1C Company. I contacted their support yesterday describing my issue and I will send another one asking for my money.

I will let you know what they say.

BR,

Matthias
Old 10-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

I just got the PP3 error message. Sometimes got it with demo as well. I Just shut down restated and All fine again.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plauze View Post
..i am also wondering whether I can get my money back. My PC surely is ten times better than the system requirements, so I want my 25 € back!

Steam support says:

Question

How do I return a retail game package?
Answer

Please contact the vendor you purchased the game from for a return or exchange - as the purchase of the game package from a retail outlet involves a transaction between you and the retailer. Steam Support will not offer returns for retail purchases.

So one would have to contact 1C Company. I contacted their support yesterday describing my issue and I will send another one asking for my money.

I will let you know what they say.

BR,

Matthias

Let us know. Sort of let down that in all three pages not one mod posted.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

I have just posted this on 1C Company´s Facebook page:

Quote:
Hey "1C Company" ! Please check your forum.!
We have a lot of people who have problems with your game ..!

The least you could do, was to answer all the people who have problems, otherwise we must require that you start returning the money to us.

For all other "Do not buy the game" until 1C Company bother to look at the problems..!
It will probably be removed very quickly from their facebook page
Old 10-02-2011, 01:18 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jensen View Post
I have just posted this on 1C Company´s Facebook page:

It will probably be removed very quickly from their facebook page
After 7 hours the message is still there haha.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

i resolved this issue for myself!!!! i have tried 5 times to make sure it works now and it does.

I was having this same issue, where the game wouldnt load or sometimes it would stick at loading screen. and when i DISCONNECTED FROM THE INTERNET it resolved my issues, when not connected to the internet the game loads fine, and when connected i still get that problem.