Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 09-30-2011, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnestah View Post
Yippy!!! Well happy not only do I never win anything but I have been waiting for this game for ages & I am totally skint until tomorrow as I've had to pay blasted pet bills grr.
Exactly the same here! Was als waiting and stoked to hear about the release date, thanks people from 1C for this contest and for this game! Hope you guys are already thinking of a next one!?
Old 09-30-2011, 09:10 AM
Approved Member

Thank you sooooo much for adding runner-ups! You guys are great
Old 09-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickercrazyguy View Post
Thank you sooooo much for adding runner-ups! You guys are great
Excuse my Ignorance, but what's 'runner-ups' ?
Old 09-30-2011, 10:55 AM
Approved Member

They extended the winners 5 places. 4th and 5th received the game without the 1C Racing package, I somehow squeezed into 5th place
Old 09-30-2011, 10:57 AM
Approved Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke gr View Post
Excuse my Ignorance, but what's 'runner-ups' ?
Damm you Luke your so ignorant!! Lol! Just kidding mate.
It's just the people who did not win (in this case come in the top 3) but were the closest to the winners. As they had more prizes to give.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Approved Member

Thanks m8!
Old 10-01-2011, 01:36 AM
SuzukiSamurai

Lame contest, the first 3? It's not because I didn't won but why didn't you just put all the names of the people who answered all the answers right in one box, and just let a volunteer pick the 3 names instead of the first 3?? Nobody actually had the same chance. Many people are in a different region and when you launched this contest for example I was asleep so I definitely had no chance and probably a lot of other people will have faced the same problem. I will never get how you guys think, do and act at the 1C-company. o.O And this is not to talk shit about you guys, I just think it's weird the way you guys approach your customers... I'm gonna buy it anyway, I played the demo, it wasn't bad, it doesn't have free roam but I'll give it a chance.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:18 AM
Approved Member

Default yeah...

yeah so i saw the contest BEFORE any one posted a response for it and probably sent the answers in but i didn't bother with it, KNOWING they didn't take the time to make it actually fair(yes i'm born with a brain.. and REALIZED this wasn't fair AT ALL!!!!!!)
... cause ya know making a contest that isn't fair for EVERYONE is totally a good ideal...
here's my contest... lets see who answers first overall between different time zones soooo i expect everyone to stay awake or be online this forum to answer!!!
whoever answers first wins..
do YOU think it was fair the way they did it?
Old 10-01-2011, 11:29 AM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
yeah so i saw the contest BEFORE any one posted a response for it and probably sent the answers in but i didn't bother with it, KNOWING they didn't take the time to make it actually fair(yes i'm born with a brain.. and REALIZED this wasn't fair AT ALL!!!!!!)
... cause ya know making a contest that isn't fair for EVERYONE is totally a good ideal...
here's my contest... lets see who answers first overall between different time zones soooo i expect everyone to stay awake or be online this forum to answer!!!
whoever answers first wins..
do YOU think it was fair the way they did it?
No lol, not fair. And then again, why not keep this contest for 3 days, let a lot of people answer and pick the names out by a volunteer. All I see are people who have never been on the forum that won lol. Because they just saw the anouncement on facebook.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
No lol, not fair. And then again, why not keep this contest for 3 days, let a lot of people answer and pick the names out by a volunteer. All I see are people who have never been on the forum that won lol. Because they just saw the anouncement on facebook.
I can see your point about being asleep an such but there have been many competitions I have not had the chance to win for the same reason. So it's not just 1C. + I'm not on Facebook.