Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:19 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Cool Bored the crap out of myself.

I played all the races with different vehicles but I'm already bored the crap out of myself. I just want to try things but the game just has too much restrictions. Even when I'm not meant to break rules, for example, driving reverse to get over an obstacle I get respawned lol.. All these stupid things. A Free Roam mod or anything like it would be heaven and make this game a total winner!
Old 10-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

Default yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
I played all the races with different vehicles but I'm already bored the crap out of myself. I just want to try things but the game just has too much restrictions. Even when I'm not meant to break rules, for example, driving reverse to get over an obstacle I get respawned lol.. All these stupid things. A Free Roam mod or anything like it would be heaven and make this game a total winner!

i have gone a mission!
to DAMAGE AND WRECK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!
have yet to "blow a tire" tried max psi and minimal psi still no luck. i have found jumps to roll flip spin and land horrifically but damage even to the skin of the vehicle is of such a low amount its like umm wheres this damage you talked about?!
Old 10-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

I have start to play the tracks in reverse... But that not that fun...
Free roam or this game will be dead as hitler in a few weeks...
Have enyone been abel to mod this game at all?
This feel like a bummer when the game is this boring.. The races are so stress full and you cant enjoy the offroad driving and no free roam.. Its like a normal racing game.. Thats not what i want..
Do i have to start looking for a new game or will there be eny modding to this game?

Im sad
Old 10-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Registered Member

Yes, this is really fun game but come on.... why can't we have an Arma sized map with Free Roam !!! Please do so