Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:10 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Default Best car so far.

I drove a lot of cars so far and I have to say the little Samurai is the best of all.
I hit hills in 3th gear at 6500 rpm on little 33" tires and the thing just gets up there like a mountain goat and has plenty of torque and is very lightweighted. I like the Patrol too but it sometimes sits there in 1st gear and has problems to get up a hill. I have the same problem with the rest of the vehicles. The Samurai is the only car that satisfies my needs. What are your findings?
Old 10-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
I drove a lot of cars so far and I have to say the little Samurai is the best of all.
I hit hills in 3th gear at 6500 rpm on little 33" tires and the thing just gets up there like a mountain goat and has plenty of torque and is very lightweighted. I like the Patrol too but it sometimes sits there in 1st gear and has ph7roblems to get up a hill. I have the same problem with the rest of the vehicles. The Samurai is the only car that satisfies my needs. What are your findings?
Samurai, Mud bogger, Johnny. In that order So far. But the Suzuki with the second to last wheel set, almost max ride high, and soft'ish springs is my personal favorite. I think I only have 3 cars I have not driven yet so this may change.