Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 12-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Approved Member

Default Save As for Controls settings doesnt create the ini file

Hi, Just installed CloD for the first time into the steam folder.
I am using suggested D:\Steam for folder location.

worked out how to tell the sim what to use for aileron, elevator, throttle and rudder, went Apply then went Save As and it gives choice as to where to save the file, its an .ini file, I chose a folder of my making on D drive.

I then went load and browsed to that folder and nothing there. closed sim and browsed to it again, nothing there.

Whats going on , no way of saving the settings ?

Also no way of telling sim I am using TrackIR5 tough something seems to be working in flight.

BOBC
Old 12-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Approved Member

The folder where you can try save the settins - a .INI file - can be protect agaist write be Windows UAC.

To enable TrackIR, go to Documents\1C Soft Clube\...Cliffs of Dover (- MOD is install TF patchs)\ and edit the Conf.ini line:

[rts]
trackIRUse=0 change for trackIRUse = 1

Save and check if the file was overwritten.
"...we did Co-ops every week. I used to read all the complaints on bananarama how coops was impossible and then I'd go and have a great squad night flying coops....couldn't figure out what they were complaining about. "