Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 05-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Approved Member

Default NewView 37x block view with mouse

Hi all,

on the weekend I setup NewView 37x for CoD and for the ini I use the "NewView_CloD_settings" files I downloaded.

Under "View Movement Buttens > Camera Rotation" I set "Up Down Left Right" to my numpad buttons so I can use smooth pan with the mini-stick of my X52 Pro. (I never used the HAT on the stick for looking around)
For center I use from "User defined Views" a UView 6DOF with all direction values set to 0 and Instant, Freeze and Static Region unchecked.
All other settings from the CoD-ini like the compass view or move forward and back I have deleted.

All works fine but when I move my mouse now for mouseview in the cockpit the view returns to center immediately. Also the mouse doesn't work in F2 to look around anymore.

Isn't it possible to use the mouse for view and NewView together or did I something wrong with my NewView settings?

Thanks in advance
Old 05-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Approved Member

I found the solution by myself.

It was an option ticked on the Miscellaneous tab. I don't can say which it was exactly but with only set a tick on "Direct Keyboard Scan" and "Force 6DOF" it works now. Also in F2 view.

Good fly in the virtual sky...