Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 04-30-2014, 08:51 AM
Approved Member

Default Controls Issue - Very Annoying

Guys, me and other friends have an strange issue with some controls in this Sim...

When I play online in Dedicated server like Atag or others we have no problems and everything work smooth and fine, instead when we play in this modes:

-Singleplayer
-My own hosted server
-My friends hosted server
-Preview from Full Mission Builder

We have a very annoying problems that makes us unable to fly at all.

THE PROBLEM

It seems that ALL my controls mapped on my X-52 Throttle don't work constantly, the result is that when I move for example the main Throttle I don't have a constant response in-game.
Just for being more clear, it seems that the Sim check the position of my Throttle every X seconds (where x is a random time), this means that when I push for example another controls on my
Throttle like the "Toggle AirBrake" nothing happen.... I keep pushing (with rage XD) an 1000 times and than POOP my airbrake go down and immediately up LOOOL..
This happen for ALL my controls mapped on my X-52 Throttle..

THE STRANGE THING

We usually have two key for the command.. For example the control "Toggle Airbrake" is mapped on the Throttle and on the Keyboard too, one nor the other work......

Does this depend on Saytek controls?
Any Helps??
Old 05-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Approved Member

Uncheck Anthropomorphic controls in the realism settins...
Old 03-21-2015, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

Default Problems with Saitek X 52 Pro with windows 7

Hy everibody. I am new in this forum because I lost of the details of my old Ubi Soft - Il 2forum in italian.
I have been playing for years with Il 2 and more recently withCoD , with minor problems to My X 52 and later on with X- 52 Pro even when I upgraded my PC and adopted Windows 7. On that occasion I made a copy of all documents and games and I reloaded them in my new computer. All went well (Always with minor problems to the X 52 (I could live with them!) until I uploaded the last softwre of my HOTAS ( ver.7......-do not remember the other figures) . Since then I lost My PC.I and had a lot of misfuntioning(the relevant literature on goggle is very large): I had to chase all the files from Saitek ,following the instructions of other unfortunate pilots, delete them , the games and restart loading again the games and the strongly advised old driver (ver.6.2.2.4). Many pilots solved their problems in this way: but I could not. The games arerunning but the HOTAS is completely dead :it is not possible to load the different commands. In addition ,this time I CANNOT DELETE ANY SAITEK FILE, as I did before. So I have to format the machine and start from scrap. At this stage I am asking for help and advices from other people who has solved similar problems in a positive way.
I also wonder if I have to change the Hotas (does anybody have iformation on how the X-55 or Wathdog are working with Windows 7 and Il-2 and CoD?
Thank you in advance for any help and support.