Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > XIII Century: Death or Glory

XIII Century: Death or Glory Real-time strategy game covering major battles of the 13th Century. Lead the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans or Kievan Rus' (Russians) to victory!

Old 04-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

Default mine's gamersgate too

mine's from gamersgate too, english version, and it crashes when anybody in a circle formation tries to move. mine or the enemy.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

A information is that I have a Geforce FX 5700VE, but the driver is not the latest I have the driver 162.18 not the 169
Old 04-18-2008, 11:49 PM
Registered Member

Dear Sir,
i will wait for the patch but i don't know if you read my first letter but exept the same problem with the pikemen circle formation that crushes the P/C i have problems playing all but the first 3 trainning campaigns...i hope the patch you are ceating will address that problem as well!!

regards
nicholas
Old 04-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

Thank you very much. The problem is solved.
Old 04-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

I have a new problem that is very puzzling. I'm doing the tutorial and I get to the mouse controlling the camera step. I follow the steps to zoom in and out and then to press the mouse wheel and rotate the cameras via the cursor right and left. I do all of that and yet, I can't get the instruction to complete and disappear and thus can't advance any further. There doesn't seem to be a manual way of skipping past the instruction. I presume the only way to get to the next one is an automatic trigger based on completion of the instruction. I do complete it according to what it asks. Move the mouse wheel back and forth to zoom in and out. Hold the mouse wheel down and then use the cursor to rotate right and left. But the instruction remains. Any suggestions?
Old 04-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

Default Game crashes during Startup!!

Hi guys!

XIII crashes during the startup phase (about 3/4 of progress bar full).

When set to LOW, 1024x768 @ 60Hz I get this error:
AppName: engine.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: nvoglnt.dll
ModVer: 6.14.11.7474 Offset: 002491bb
Immidiate crash.

When set to HIGH, 1024x768 @ 85Hz, I get this error:
"Context Activation Failed: C0060007"
I can see the menu, but nothing is clickable, only ALT-F4 quits.

Also when first running the game, it was set to 150Hz after "autodedect"!!! which obviously disabled my Monitor with "unsupported signal"!

My system:
Monitor: 19" CRT Nokia Multigraph 446XPro (85Hz, pretty good, runs every other game!)
Mainboard: ASUS P5B
RAM: 2GB DDR2 800Mhz
CPU: Core2Duo E6600 @2,4 GHz
GFX: ASUS Geforce 7900GT ; Forceware 174.74 XP 32Bit WHQL
Windows XP SP2
Direct X 9.0c
Old 04-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Approved Member

2 Blood.Omen
Send me please dxdiag file. To do so you must open Start/Run window and write there dxdiag.This will run the system scaniing. When it will finish save the result at your's designated folder.When you will get this file, send it to the lviv.marian@gmail.com

Last edited by MARIAN; 04-20-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

When can we expect the patch for the error with the pike man circles ?
Old 04-24-2008, 09:58 AM
Approved Member

2 pgreenbe
Quote:
I have a new problem that is very puzzling. I'm doing the tutorial and I get to the mouse controlling the camera step. I follow the steps to zoom in and out and then to press the mouse wheel and rotate the cameras via the cursor right and left. I do all of that and yet, I can't get the instruction to complete and disappear and thus can't advance any further. There doesn't seem to be a manual way of skipping past the instruction. I presumethe only way to get to the next one is an automatic trigger based on completion of the instruction. I do complete it according to what it asks. Move the mouse wheel back and forth to zoom in and out. Hold the mouse wheel down and then use the cursor to rotate right and left. But the instruction remains. Any suggestions?
You can skip it, press "Y" write "Game win" and press "Enter". If you want to open all battles, you can press "Y", then to write "Open all" and press "Enter".
Old 04-24-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

When can we expect the patch for the error with the pike man circles ?