Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > XIII Century: Death or Glory > XIII Century: Blood of Europe

XIII Century: Blood of Europe Sequel to XIII Century: Death or Glory

Old 04-30-2011, 04:30 PM
Registered Member

Default Blood of Europe XIII

Can't find the cd key and also each time I start the game it always doe's the video card test even after saving the results any idea's
Old 04-30-2011, 06:53 PM
Approved Member

For cd key I think depend from where you purcahse the game (online, retail?). For the settings screen, sometime happen becasue the game see some parameters of PC hardware different respect (frequency of CPU at example) the last launch of game. Try to set the settings of game internally from the game, or as last solution set the file "hardware.info" in the game directory in document and settings path in "only read" (of course after have set the parameters as you wish)
Old 05-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the reply, I purchased the game from amazon so yes it was purchased online but sent as a boxed item so I would have thought that as any other game's cd key it would be printed on the manual. So at this moment intime I can't go online.

jm
Old 05-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Approved Member

I think you must write to box version producers (is excalibur producers?), because they receive the cd-key for each copy, or ask to amazon to make this for you.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitra View Post
I think you must write to box version producers (is excalibur producers?), because they receive the cd-key for each copy, or ask to amazon to make this for you.
Hi Mitra,
I tried to contact Excaliber as you suggested but my email is just being returned and not delivered, any thoughts ?
Old 05-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Approved Member

Ask to Amazon, perhaps they will contact them for you.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

I have just purchased XIII Century Gold Edition on-line. I have downloaded (took some 6 hours) and when I try to start it up from my "all programs" file, it shows Config. As soon as I press ok, i get "you have to config your video settings. Select "Auto" to detect you optimal video settings" As soon as I click on the ok, I get "Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000" And nothing happens excepting this message keeps appearing.
Can anyone suggest how I fix this, without having to download again for another 6 hours online.