Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 02-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

No, something is wrong when they are trying to move. Although i don't get crash now when i attack them close range so its improvement. I actually reinstalled whole thing over and even that didn't help, you guys don't have this problems with them? o.O

EDIT: Game crashes instantly when they wanna make first step. Skills aren't an issue anymore, although they were.
First thing i did was changing post... to your 1st solution, i now can attack them at close range and they can attack me (if they don't move) without problem. Game crashed right after 2nd stack tried to use invisibility, so i changed attacks... to your 1st solution and there was no more problem. Changing both to 2nd solution, nothing changed, but game still crash, when they try to move right when then try to step.

Last edited by HardWithStyle; 02-17-2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: More details
Old 03-15-2012, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

applying the red sands extreme mod as per instructions results in the following problems

#1 Windows error:
Window title: "Error in sounds.csv"
Window msg: "File not found: orc_move2.wav"

if i click ok it can't find a bunch of other orc_*2.wav files, however if i click through this or just click cancel the game starts

i tried checking out sounds.csv however it does not mention which folder should hold the wav files (i wanted to put in some dummy wav files, alas since i don't know the relativ folder to which the game looks in i can't)

#2 missing ui background texture
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5894/uitexture.jpg

vanilla texture that suddenly is missing

#3 missing special unit portraits
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8786/uiunits.jpg

vanilla textures work but the special ones are not showing
----

these errors appear after applying the red sands extreme patch (red sands alone works)

Last edited by b5523482; 03-15-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Approved Member

R u sure, u're using KB Crossworlds?
This looks like it've been used with KB AP.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

i installed crossworlds over steam, its located in

Code:
Steam\steamapps\common\kings bounty armored princess
which is the directory i point the red sands install to and then i go from

Code:
Steam\steamapps\common\kings bounty armored princess\sessions\red_sands
the game appears as "King's Bounty: Crossworlds" in the steam game library

when i start the game my selection looks like this

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5153/campaignn.jpg

---

tuning 4x4

Last edited by b5523482; 11-22-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

hi there!

i really enjoy this mod. but i have a question about the eyebeast you got as an item (i think asmodah or something like that is his name).
the eyebeast is getting better and better as you use the skills and so on...

at the beginning of the game the eyebeast wos quite nice, but as i level up (i think i am 8 right now), the beast is only at lvl 3 (which wouldn be an issue actually but...), and it does low dmg for this part of the game.

so my question is: is the eyeball actually worth those -15% leadership in the mid or late game? or is it just a nice idea and nothing more (which would be sad, because i kinda like the idea with a 6th creature on the board)?
Old 03-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Approved Member

Asmodeo is sick unit, if you play him 100% solo or great support if you use him allot with you`re army. But if you only use him form time to time, he`s not very interesting.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=23658 read this tread, many posts on Asmo subject and try to figure what to do with him.
And for -15% lds, it is worth it, because later on certain lvl you can `use` (release) him for price and not wear item, but have him in army all time.

On same subject, did any1 go all Asmo solo, i just wonder how sick can he get (i`we read 52lvl Asmo, with 4kHp . . . ) ? Any pic, or stats info pls.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Registered Member

Is there something wrong with my Asmodeo?

I started a game (original red sands) last week and gave up because I was like level 12 and Asmodeo was level 4.

So I started this new game today, and killed almost every single enemy with Asmodeo, and he didn't die even once. However, he is not leveling at all. I'm level 5 already and he is still level 1!!!!!!

He was supposed to be leveling up at least a little bit, right? He killed almost every unit in the 10-15 battles I've had so far, but no signs of him leveling up.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Approved Member

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to install only:
1) All Races on Debir mod; and
2) Morale: Morale from race to race removed, you can now mix races without penality.

I don't want to install the whole red sands extreme mod at this stage however. Thanks.

P.S I've searched through this thread and couldn't find the answer, sorry if I've missed it.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Approved Member

i dont understand how i do to install this mod and how i do to know if i managed to install the mod sand extreme red.

please help me
Old 05-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Approved Member

Default Difficulty level on Extreme mod

Been playing Red Sands for some weeks, now trying the extreme mod.
Does it only works on impossible level or is hard doable!?

I guess the +300% monsters on impossible is because the bonuses er bigger too...!?