Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fantasy Wars

Fantasy Wars Turn-based strategy. Gather an army, upgrade units, study magic spells, participate in castle sieges and assaults to destroy the great Orc Ugraum’s horde.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation 5 installs for digital versions ????????

hello, first of all , allow me to explain the situation. I'm an admin on another board and that means that I have the power to approve or deny posts. Anyway, on one of my boards I ran into a post where the user complained about posting here. He was allegedly banned and his post moved for stating imformation that he felt should have been made open to the public about this game , speciffically , the DRM scheme that the digital version employs . After viewing the imformation I am forced to aggree that this kind of DRM in the digital versions is simply totally unacceptable and there is no excuse for it.
Now before I approve his post on my forum I just have to ask
what were you people thinking ?
5 installs ?????
This is soooooo sporelike and you cant blame it on the company that made it because you own them. I have mailback enabled if a rep from your company wishes to respond.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerboots View Post
hello, first of all , allow me to explain the situation. I'm an admin on another board and that means that I have the power to approve or deny posts. Anyway, on one of my boards I ran into a post where the user complained about posting here. He was allegedly banned and his post moved for stating imformation that he felt should have been made open to the public about this game , speciffically , the DRM scheme that the digital version employs . After viewing the imformation I am forced to aggree that this kind of DRM in the digital versions is simply totally unacceptable and there is no excuse for it.
Now before I approve his post on my forum I just have to ask
what were you people thinking ?
5 installs ?????
This is soooooo sporelike and you cant blame it on the company that made it because you own them. I have mailback enabled if a rep from your company wishes to respond.
DRM is placed by the publisher, not Developer. If you look at 1C Games, most of them have very calm DRM or even DRM free (like all our titles, published by Aspyr). The message you mentioned contained offensive content and I can't admit it here. And one example can't present the situation with all games.
The thread is closed!
Closed Thread