Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fantasy Wars

Fantasy Wars Turn-based strategy. Gather an army, upgrade units, study magic spells, participate in castle sieges and assaults to destroy the great Orc Ugraum’s horde.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:35 AM
Registered Member

Default Orc campaign kinda just...stops?

I was on map in the orc campaign that I took a big magic tower then had to backtrack to kill Ash-oon, my traitorious shaman. I killed him, was 'captured' then rescued my leader from some fleeing goblins...then the game just went back to the starting campaign screen after a big speech from Urgruam about continuing on to slain the backstabbing Hexers.

Did I do something wrong? Is there more campaign?

Thanks
Wak

By the way, what makes the hard setting harder? I starting over on hard and it seems the same. Turns to get medals maybe are shorter?

Last edited by Wakrob; 04-21-2009 at 04:38 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

That is the last orc mission. I don't remember if there is supposed to be more fmv or not.

From what I've seen hard mode has less gold reward at the end of the mission. The manual says there are more enemies and they are of higher level. I'm not sure of other differences. Probably shorter turn limit too.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Approved Member

If you already completed the human campaign before the orc one, you now have access to the third one, the elven campaign, which ends the story then....

The difficult setting don´t change the turns you need for gold, silver and bronze, instead it changes the number of enemies you will encounter.
Let me say that between easy and hard, there is a big difference.....