Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:11 PM
Approved Member

Default 14502

I have a problem where the game will crash when I attempt to launch any of the original DtS missions whilst using MoTMod.

I have traced the issue back to the English translations patch.
When I try to launch Cannibal, for example, with the 1.11 version of MoTMod without any extra addons, it works fine. But when I launch it with either the Cambridge Spies Addon, or the 1.11 English translations, any of the original DtS missions cause the game to crash after I select the difficulty level of which to play them on.

I recently got a new PC and was reinstalling Death to Spies and I had to reinstall the mod, however this time I'm facing this problem which wasn't here before.

Please help.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:01 PM
Approved Member

Here's another video of what to expect in v12.0:

Old 10-10-2015, 03:40 AM
Approved Member

Default MoTmod Addon v12.0

With Alekhine's Gun now just a month away, here is the next version of my MoTmod Addon:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zx02hmoipe...V12.0.rar?dl=0

This version focuses more on sound replacement and SWD expansion rather than updated uniform textures, I've tried to get help from Polycount and MapCore, but so far, no luck. Here's the list of changes:
  • Replaced some American voice clips with Marine and Crewman dialogue from Halo PC. In addition, a couple of Desperados voice clips have been replaced.
  • Male British and American civilians now scream whenever they get shot at (Crewman dialogue from Halo PC used). Americans have extra voice clips from the new "aaa" set, in which they say "Yikes!".
  • Did some more polishing with the Heer Engineering and Infantry, Luftwaffe Ground Troop and RSHA uniform textures.
  • New Kriegsmarine propaganda posters can be found in King's Riddle.
  • New posters can be found in Stronghold, Removal and Polish Surprise.
  • New posters aimed at Soviet volunteers can be found in Paycheck.
  • New Vichy French propaganda posters can be found in White Head.
  • Replaced some British voice clips with Average Jack, Critic and Maiden dialogue from The Dark Mod. Some Hitman: Contracts voice clips have been replaced.
  • Recolored the shoes on one of the Hotel guard textures. Also adjusted the skin tone on the new guard faces to better match the rest of their head.
  • The behavior of two civilians in Hotel has been modified so they are no longer neutral.
  • The civilian working in the generator room and the cleaner with the key to the traitor's room are now hostile to you while you're dressed as a civilian (Hotel).
  • All guards in and around the swimming pool now have keys to the empty locker room and the civilian sitting outside the locker rooms no longer has a key (Hotel).
  • One of the civilians standing outside the traitor's room no longer has the key to it, and it has been given to the traitor instead (Hotel).
  • The new diplomat suits now have different colored ties (Embassy).
  • The targets in Die Spies! now have their breast eagles moved to the center of the pocket. Shading courtesy of Dark Mod forum member STiFU.
  • A copy of Mein Kampf can be found in one of the houses in Winter Cold.
  • New books can be found in Die Spies! and Polish Surprise. In addition, most open books in all German missions have been reskinned.
  • Clocks and most maps found in nearly all German missions have been reskinned.
  • The traitor now carries a silenced Nagant instead of a TT-33 (Hotel).
  • The cook now carries a silenced Luger instead of a Walther P38. In addition, I removed the command to change the doctor's gun from the LUA and added it to the SWD instead (Removal).
  • All riflemen in every nearly every German mission now carry KM-42 knives. This also applies to soldiers who use the sniper variant of the K98k. This reflects the fact that the knives were used as bayonets for the K98k.
  • All tower sentries in Lightning now carry the sniper variant of the K98k.
  • There are now more German soldiers carrying rifles in Winter Cold and White Head.
  • The waiter loitering in the dining hall no longer behaves like a soldier (White Head).
  • The doctor in Renegades no longer behaves like a soldier.
  • The helferin working in the office on the third floor no longer behaves like a soldier (King's Riddle).
  • The cook in Removal no longer behaves like a soldier.
  • The babushka who gives you the whereabouts of the courier now gives you a German uniform on Easy, Normal and Hard difficulties and a silenced Mosin Nagant on Saboteur difficulty (Winter Cold).
  • The snipers in Eight Snipers and Removal now carry Gewehr magazines on their bodies.
  • Replaced some American voice clips with Civilian and Trooper dialogue from Halo: Reach. More clips have been replaced.
  • Getting inside the two Mercedes Benz cars in Die Spies! will now cause their respective owners to turn hostile.
  • Hopping on the BMW at the start of Paycheck will now cause its owners to turn hostile.
  • Peasant clothes can now be found inside the building with the three soldiers standing outside in Winter Cold. In addition, the soldier who faces the doorway of the building now steps out to check on the digging peasant instead of the soldier facing to the north-west.
  • A cook's outfit can now be found inside one of the warehouses in Removal.
  • New disguises can now be found in Stronghold - Gestapo officer, worker and clerk (the last one is currently useless, however).
  • There are now two disguises you can select from Stronghold's equipment loadout, the aforementioned worker and clerk disguises.
  • Equipment loadouts have now been added to Hotel, Project Y and Embassy. To keep consistency, no guns have been added to the loadouts for Hotel and Embassy, and the only guns you can bring in Project Y are pistols.
  • Thanks to the new equipment loadout, it's now possible to complete Embassy without being detected on Saboteur difficulty.
  • Most people inside the cyclotron room are no longer hostile to you while dressed as a scientist, making Project Y fully compatible on Saboteur difficulty.
  • The two OSS agents standing near the entrance gate now speak to each other, carry High Standard HDMs and use American voice clips (Dora).
  • All armed NPCs in Dora now carry a single magazine for their respective weapons.
  • Some guards who have previously been standing guard in the corridors have now been moved elsewhere, and there are now workers and clerks in Stronghold.
  • Heil Hitler scripts are now triggered when dressed in all officer types (Lightning).
  • An extra truck can now be found near the main gate in Jagdpanther on Saboteur difficulty.
  • Spare clothes can now be found lying around the village near washboards - two peasant clothes, four soldier uniforms and one unteroffizier uniform. In addition, a radio operator's uniform can now be found in the main building (Paycheck).
  • Two new disguises can be found in Die Spies! - signal communications soldier and cook (both are currently of Soldier rank, however).
  • Three spare clothes - mechanic, worker and signal communications soldier - can now be found on some beds throughout Eight Snipers.
  • You can now bring German backpacks with you in all German DtS missions on Easy, Normal and Hard difficulties.
  • There are now plenty of voiced NPC interactions throughout all DtS missions.
  • A couple of Feldgendarmerie soldiers near the trucks in Removal have been replaced with drivers, and the unteroffizier standing near the field kitchens is now a cook.
  • New mission tips now show up in Renegades on Easy difficulty.
  • There's now a truck parked outside the warehouse where I placed the cook's clothes in Removal, and there are also a pile of boxes on the ground nearby, two of which you can pick up (currently, it doesn't do anything).
  • Winter soldier's helmet now has a different decal - I made it long ago and forgot to add it to the folder.
  • The folder "Saboteur" located in the Players folder has been renamed "Sabouter" for those who copy the folders that contain the files rather than manually copying the files themselves.
  • You can now give orders to most of the sailors on the docks when dressed as an officer (King's Riddle).

After Alekhine's Gun comes out, the next version of the addon is going to focus primarily on implementing passzones. I'll start by adding new zones to White Head and Polish Surprise, and use the experience to add MoT-style passzones to Winter Cold and Eight Snipers. I'll do it even if no official modding tools for MoT come out after Alekhine's Gun. I also plan to make a separate mod which'll replace MoT's soundtrack with that of Alekhine's Gun, assuming there are tracks suitable for MoT and I'll be able to mod Alekhine's Gun from Day One. In the meantime, enjoy!

Last edited by Liz Shaw; 10-11-2015 at 07:02 AM.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Approved Member

Default Winter Cold Revamped

All the passzones in Winter Cold have finally been implemented.

Also, Paul Weber's logic has been changed from 5 (GoalMan) to 8 (PassiveEnemy). This is so that he properly reacts to the StopMoveDynamic zones.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shad_06_12_2015_17-23-11_000.jpg (107.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg shad_06_12_2015_17-24-43_001.jpg (148.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg shad_06_12_2015_17-27-41_002.jpg (117.4 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-23-2015, 02:15 AM
Approved Member

Default MoTmod Addon v12.5

With Christmas two days away, I've decided I've done considerably enough work to release the next version of my MoTmod Addon:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tycijqyi0w...V12.5.rar?dl=0

Here's the list of changes:
  • A truck has been moved slightly to the left so it doesn't get in the way of a nearby soldier's patrol route (Lightning).
  • The waiter standing outside the entrance to the staff area is now a construction worker (Hotel).
  • Extended the cutscene which triggers when you overload the generator, so you can hear the whole radio message sound in-game (King's Riddle).
  • Two Mercedes Benz cars parked outside the gate at Bletchley Park have now been replaced with Ford 1936 ones, like the ones inside (Dora).
  • New propaganda posters can be found in Dora.
  • New passzones have been added in White Head. You must now find a driver's uniform in order to use the truck.
  • Approaching the driver having a smoke outside the chateau's main entrance will now trigger him to move to the shed with the sniper to have a smoke break there (White Head).
  • The waiter can now only poison Melnik's wine. The cinematographer can now poison Richter's wine and the wine in the third floor main hall (White Head).
  • The informer now speaks French instead of Russian. I finally figured out how to extend both the cutscene and the informer's speaking animation to match the length of the new voice recording (White Head).
  • The stairs connecting the billiard room to the room with the open window is now part of the "FirstFloorWest" passzone (Polish Surprise).
  • Added a global passzone in Polish Surprise. This is so that people can now be suspicious of you while dressed as the commander in the outdoor area.
  • MoT-style passzones have now been added in Winter Cold and Eight Snipers.
  • Added more voiced NPC interactions throughout all DtS missions.
  • The two drunk Nazis in the wine cellar at the start of Stronghold now use three new voice clips from Iron Storm.
  • Expanded the casual British lines. New voice clips from The Dark Mod.
  • Fixed a bug where "male_ger_casual_casual_08" didn't have any volume control.
  • The two pairs of Feldgendarmerie soldiers standing next to their respective motorbikes now properly speak to each other (Jagdpanther).
  • Fixed a bug in King's Riddle where changing out of the captain's uniform and then changing back into it resets the disguise to its default skin.
  • A soldier standing guard at a corner in the first floor corridors is now a clerk, and has been moved to the second floor (Stronghold).
  • The peasants working in the field now properly speak to each other (Paycheck).
  • The chatting babushka sitting on the bench in the area Nikolayev hangs around now properly speaks (Renegades).
  • HiArmyMM triggers have now been added in Winter Cold and Eight Snipers (soldiers guarding doors will now salute you when you pass by them dressed as an officer).
  • A motorbike at the start of Eight Snipers has now been lowered and you can no longer use it.

After getting feedback from gameinnovator's playthroughs of my addon, I decided to include a separate folder which has the FarClip settings in all outdoor DtS missions changed from 5000 to 3000 for those who have problems with the former settings.

Well, there is a plus side to Alekhine's Gun being pushed back to February. For the next version, I'm going to concentrate on creating new jobs and anchors. But unless something comes up, I don't intend to start work on that until at least a couple months after Alekhine's Gun comes out. I found a new artist on the Dark Mod forums, so I'm hoping she'll help improve my WIP uniform skins. I'm also on the lookout for experts on the United States Military Police, the Corps of Military Police (predecessor to the Royal Military Police) and the Intelligence Corps.

In the meantime, enjoy the latest version!
Old 02-14-2016, 06:10 AM
Approved Member

Default MoTmod Addon v12.8

With Alekhine's Gun delayed yet again, I decided to release the next version. I call it 12.8 because there are very few changes made since the last release, but with a heavy emphasis on adding new jobs and anchors, it is worth trying out before Alekhine's Gun's release, assuming it doesn't get delayed again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckiaa98i6k...V12.8.rar?dl=0

Here's the list of changes:
  • A worker who was previously a soldier guarding the corridor leading to the prison entrance and moved to a nearby empty dining hall now moves about while sweeping (Stronghold).
  • The patrolling soldiers outside the main gate of the camp should now be properly following their leader - this is because there were two officers with the NPC ID 'GO09'. The patrol officer's ID is now 'DO09' (Removal).
  • The truck with the nearby unloaded crates has been moved slightly forward, because it was in the way of some waypoints linked to the soldiers moving the crates to the nearby cellar. A barrel in said cellar has also been rearranged so it doesn't clash with the crates being set down (Renegades).
  • Fixed a bug where one of the cryptographers was stuck to his chair and therefore couldn't perform the tasks he was supposed to perform on Hard difficulty (Dora).
  • New jobs and anchors have been implemented in Winter Cold and Eight Snipers - expect different NPC activities depending on difficulty.
  • The soldiers guarding the babka and the courier will now be suspicious of you in an officer's uniform when you enter their territory (Winter Cold).
  • A soldier patrolling the lower walkways has now been moved to the basement of the eighth tower, is now a signals soldier, and has been assigned to guard the stairs leading up to the ground floor. New ZoneTrigger and HiArmyMM script added to accomodate the change (Eight Snipers).
  • You can now order the worker facing the three dynamite points to go somewhere else when you're dressed as a senior mechanic (Normal and Hard difficulties only). Approaching the worker when you're not dressed as a senior mechanic will give out a hint message and mark the senior mechanics on the minimap (Eight Snipers).
  • A kubelwagen in Eight Snipers can no longer be used.

The next version I promise you will be a big one, with a major emphasis on adding new waypoints, a further revamp of Eight Snipers on Saboteur difficulty, and revamping Paycheck.

The LUAs for Winter Cold and Eight Snipers in the FarClip fix have been updated for this version.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:32 AM
Approved Member

Default v13.0 Sneak Peek - New Music Tracks

v13.0 is right around the corner (in another month or so), so here's a sneak peek:

I'll upload another sneak peek video as time passes showing off some of the revamped Paycheck. But until then, enjoy this video.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:13 PM
Approved Member

Default MoTmod Addon v13.0

It's been over a year, and only four more weeks until the anniversary of Alekhine's Gun's Steam release, but v13.0 of the MoTmod Addon is finally out. Here's a video showing off the revamping of Paycheck:

Here are the links to the addon:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fb4i5xemd...V13.0.rar?dl=0

https://mega.nz/#!ygUBgTTC!1W90BdeEe...HCNkc485y1WJd0

And here's the changelog:
  • Some waypoints have been modified for the new jobs in Winter Cold and Eight Snipers.
  • The soldier sitting on a chair in the corner facing the stairs to the second floor of the eighth tower now uses one of the radios on Saboteur difficulty (Eight Snipers).
  • Strogov now does some custom animations for certain interactions in DtS missions.
  • Changed "Restore spawn direction" for NPC "GermanSoldier_74" from "1" to "0" (Stronghold).
  • The fight theme in Winter Cold has been replaced with "alt_loops.rhythm1_alt" from the extracted Halo PC files (credited as "Peril" from Halo: Combat Evolved OST).
  • The default and fight themes in Die Spies! have been replaced with those used in the Death to Spies 3 Demo.
  • Paycheck has now been fully revamped.
  • Replaced a couple more British and American voice files.
  • The two sets of spare clothes in Die Spies! no longer levitate.
  • Added three driveable motorbikes in Eight Snipers, but beware - you'll risk an alert if you hop on some of them in front of their owners.
  • Fixed a bug where some models and textures will fail to load if you set your language for non-Unicode programs to Russian.
  • The archives chief no longer smokes (Embassy).
  • Heer workers now have their Actor type changed from "Officer" to "Soldier". This is so soldiers don't salute you while dressed as a worker in Jagdpanther and Eight Snipers, and to eliminate a potential exploit in Die Spies!.
  • Changed the sitting animations for the officer who's wine you can poison and Richter's bodyguard when you turn on the projector. It's unlikely the models will ever be adapted to MoT skeleton now (White Head).

The next version is going to focus on revamping Stronghold and maybe the Training mission, and I'll also try to add new brushes. However, my priorities at the moment are v0.04 of the Alekhine's Gun Addon, as well as other projects, so it will be a while before I get round to starting more major work done on this addon. In the meantime, enjoy!
Old 07-08-2019, 04:21 AM
Approved Member

Default MoTmod Addon v14.0

It's been nearly two-and-a-half years since the last release, but finally MoTmod Addon v14.0 is finished. I started work on it in November 2017, shortly after my main computer was brought down to my new home. Ironically, I would have finished it sooner if Haggard Games didn't release almost all the remaining Alekhine's Gun missions for the level editor, prompting me to concentrate on the DtS3 Addon and improving Mystery Foes. This is a very significant time for me, as this year not only marks ten years since MoT was localized and ten years since forlik released MoTmod, but it also marks ten years since I made the decision to take up DtS modding myself. I knew I had to make up for not finishing v14.0 in 2018 by devoting time to completing it in 2019. I'm sorry that it's taken so long for another update, but you must understand that now that DtS3 is out and the level editor for it is now available to the public, it means that work on expanding forlik's work takes less priority. Added to this the fact that my addon has shifted focus since late 2015 from attempting to add historically accurate WWII uniforms to revamping the remaining DtS levels, means that it will take longer to release new versions of the addon. But for now, enjoy MoTmod Addon v14.0!

There's currently no release video this time because I'm currently having trouble recording MoT with OBS. Instead, here are the download links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qt7w6oiygf...V14.0.rar?dl=0

https://mega.nz/#!ftdkxS7S!NJosgprv9...R9YVrGTpGtISQY

And here's the changelog:
  • A chess board in the billiard room no longer floats above the table (Polish Surprise).
  • Fixed a bug where two carpet pieces have sunk into the floor in Stronghold.
  • The barbed wire obstacle has now been raised slightly to fix an infamous MoTmod bug (Training).
  • Waffen SS soldiers now have different helmet decals and cap symbols. Textures courtesy of Altered-beast.
  • The two Mechanized Infantry soldiers standing next to the Sdkfz-251 near the bunker now speak to each other (Jagdpanther).
  • All NPCs in Jagdpanther now have their AlertDecamouflageLevels set to "0" (used in DtS so an NPC becomes hostile to a certain rank of disguise after an alarm is raised).
  • Changed the positions and jobs of some civilians in Winter Cold.
  • All doors in Winter Cold now automatically close after a few seconds, provided there's no Actor standing next to them.
  • The NPC "GermanSoldier104" no longer carries MP40 cartridges on his body (Eight Snipers).
  • The radio operator at the start of Lightning now has an AI Form of "IgnoreSoldier", to prevent an error message from popping up in the console when starting the mission. He also can no longer be ordered to follow you around when dressed as an officer.
  • Fixed a bug where a response Anchor was given to the wrong soldier (White Head).
  • The uniforms of NPCs "GermanSoldier59" and "GermanSoldier64" are now properly registered as enlisted-rank disguises (White Head).
  • Renamed several Actors and removed all clones who were previously created to fit certain entity names in various SWD files (except for those created by forlik for the main MoTmod).
  • The two peasants moving between fishing spots on the riverbank should now have a chance to engage in conversation (Paycheck).
  • There are now less NPCs talking to themselves in Training, Jagdpanther, Winter Cold, Stronghold, Paycheck and Eight Snipers.
  • The NPC "GermanSoldier144" now carries a Walther P38 instead of an MP40 - this is because the MP40 doesn't align properly with his body when he performs the "Act_Posilka_DedSit_NPT" animation as part of his job on Saboteur difficulty (Lightning).
  • NPCs who use the animation "Act_Posilka_DedSit" no longer stare at the player when they approach them, and have a limited vision radius - this animation was used by neutral characters in DtS, so it was never given the same treatment as the MoT-exclusive "Act_Posilka_DedSit_NPT".
  • RSHA and SS-Totenkopfverbände soldiers now have different helmet decals. Textures courtesy of Altered-beast.
  • All NPCs in Training, Jagdpanther, Winter Cold, Stronghold, Paycheck and Eight Snipers now have their "AI_GuardRadius" properties changed to their default state (the GuardRoom and GuardRadius properties are made redundant in MoT missions with the implementation of the zones system).
  • All NPCs whose original Actor Template was "GermanFrau" at launch of DtS now have a duplicate of the property "AI_CanGoAside" removed in all DtS missions.
  • The unteroffizier guarding the room where you can obtain poison has been moved to the right-hand side of the doorway to prevent him from skirting around the FictDoor position just to unlock the door and back again to his post (Paycheck).
  • The alert job of NPC "GermanSoldier102" has also been repositioned for the same reasons (Paycheck).
  • Added new conditions to some of Paycheck's StopMove scripts to prevent drivers and radio operators from being marked on the minimap every time you trigger them after you've let the guard unlock the door to the room with the poison and after you've killed Meyer-Mader, respectively.
  • Added new brushes in Stronghold, Eight Snipers and Lightning.
  • You can now hear the radio Meyer-Mader uses short-circuiting when he tries to use it after you sabotage it (Paycheck).
  • AA gun crews should now have StopMoveDynamic reactions for the AA gun you can deliver blank munitions to for all non-AA gun soldiers (Lightning).
  • Removed two now-deprecated reactions and fixed one reaction in King's Riddle's zones.shadvs file.
  • Fixed some bugs in White Head's zones.shadvs file by changing all duplicated reaction entries.
  • Training and Stronghold have been fully revamped.
  • The only thing that really needed revamping for Training was the final objective, but in addition to adding zones, I've added extra tasks required to complete said objective and extra tips. In addition, I adjusted some existing tips to explain mechanics introduced in MoT.
  • In addition to adding zones and different NPC jobs depending on difficulty in Stronghold, there are now two accident scenarios, a distraction for the warden, plenty of Heil Hitler triggers, most guards in the prison will now carry keys to the cells, and they will also carry cell block access passes.
  • The cell block access passes are only necessary for soldiers and sub-officers. The furthest cell blocks are off-limits to them, however. I added three spare passes lying around in some rooms, too, and some sub-officers throughout the castle will carry them.
  • Revamped the way the guards respond to Polyakov's escape - when they see him, they'll immediately rush to the nearest alarm box to call the alert - just like in Shefferd if the FBI agents discover Tsavalov when you escort him back to the starting point.

I'm so happy that 14.0 is now out. I'll be taking a long break. Future progress depends if I can still play Death to Spies on Windows 10, as Windows 7 will officially stop being supported next year. However, I'll explain which of the remaining DtS missions will be revamped in future releases:

Version 15.0 - Hotel and Embassy
Version 16.0 - Project Y
Version 17.0 - Die Spies!
Version 18.0 - Removal
Old 04-30-2023, 08:21 AM
Approved Member

Default MoTmod Addon v15.0

It's finally here, after nearly four years. v15.0 is here, and with it a fully-revamped Hotel and Embassy. I didn't mean to leave it for this long to finish it, but again, I had other projects to work on, like getting Would You Kindly finished first. But I'm glad I got it finished before resuming work on v15.0 in hindsight, as the last minute changes getting Would You Kindly out the door first taught me some new things about AI in the Death to Spies series, and I have applied those experiences to the MoTmod Addon - you will now find more NPCs won't just suddenly freeze when you're a certain distance or facing away from them in some missions.

This is the first release since Windows 7 first lost support, and now with ESU for that OS ending this January, I felt that the time had finally come to migrate my work to my new Windows 10 computer, and with that comes buying the Steam versions of DtS and MoT. As a result, this is the first release to support the Steam version, as well as higher screen resolutions.

With a new computer, comes old methods of capturing MoT footage, in more glorious framerate and quality than before, and as a result, this is the first version since v13.0 to come with a release video:

Here are the links to the new version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/suhxrgzng1...V15.0.rar?dl=0

https://mega.nz/file/3k1WAKQS#MbfOuR...zrJx0o-LytL28U

And finally, here's the changelog:
  • The property "AI_CanLookPlayer" has been implemented for all NPCs in Jagdpanther, Winter Cold, Stronghold, Paycheck and Eight Snipers.
  • Dietrich Meltzer's logic has been changed from 5 ("GoalMan") to 8 ("PassiveEnemy") so his "AI_CanLookPlayer" property works properly (Jagdpanther).
  • Civilians whose jobs were changed in MoTmod Addon v14.0 should now face their default direction if they moved for whatever reason (Winter Cold).
  • All peasants in Paycheck now have the "AI_CanGoAside" property.
  • All wardens in Removal now have a duplicate of the property "AI_DontRelaxAfterAlert" removed.
  • The mission tips in Removal and Embassy now appear only on Easy difficulty.
  • Some workers in the barracks area have been reverted back to soldiers (Lightning).
  • The subtitles for the informer's message to Strogov in White Head have been split into two parts, so the full text can be viewed properly on all players' monitors.
  • Fixed a bug where the fireplaces in some of the guest rooms in Hotel fail to load their texture if you set your language for non-Unicode programs to Russian.
  • Fixed a typo in the tip about identifying different uniforms in Training.
  • A table in one of the tents no longer clips through to the point where a small portion of it is seen from outside (Training).
  • Katyusha now plays on a radio in the bunker, in the room where you have to take out the radio operator (Training).
  • All lockers in the seventh tower now have Wehrmacht uniforms inside them instead of SS ones (Eight Snipers).
  • Some NPCs no longer freeze at inopportune moments or when you're a certain distance away from them in Winter Cold, Stronghold, Paycheck, Project Y, Eight Snipers, White Head and Renegades.
  • Did a cleanup of Renegades' SWD - got rid of all traces of the now-deprecated AI Form "Soldier" and fixed a bug with one of the tankmen still having this from registered as his AI Body Form.
  • Fixed a bug which causes an FBI agent having a drink in the main hall of Tsavalov's house to drop dead as if you poisoned him if you poison Ivan Melnik's wine in White Head and then at any time afterwards play Shefferd in the same game session - the bug is a result of unused poisoning triggers present in Shefferd's SWD file.
  • The sniper in White Head will no longer "discover" any bodies inside his shed, causing him to raise the alarm even though he's supposed to be sleeping for the entire mission.
  • Actor "WHeadSpy" will now engage in conversation with British civilian Actors.
  • The soldiers who guard the top entrances to the final towers will now periodically step away from their posts on Saboteur difficulty to make crossing the bridge and entering the towers in front of them easier (Eight Snipers).
  • The guards inside the sixth tower will now have different jobs on Saboteur difficulty, to make it easier to non-lethally take out the sniper on top of that tower (Eight Snipers).
  • The guard and officer standing outside the final tower have their "AI_GuardOnStrangeSound" properties disabled so they don't cause problems on Saboteur difficulty when you punch the sniper on top of that tower (Eight Snipers).
  • Hotel and Embassy have been fully revamped.
  • There are now new paintings in Hotel and Embassy, most of which are real ones made by British artists, except for one painting, which is Peter Breughel the Elder's "The Hunters in the Snow".
  • muz_ger_6 has again been replaced, this time with the US version of muz1_ger_loop, while the UK version of muz1_ger_loop (Alte Kameraden) is now part of the MoTmod Addon.
  • Fixed a bug where attempting to change into an RKKA infantry soldier's uniform causes the game to crash - the model of Strogov wearing said uniform was never put in the addon folder for some reason.
  • Fixed several spacing issues in various mission objective texts in MoT missions, the difficulty description texts, and at least one tip in Training for those who play on higher screen resolutions.
  • The steam engine in Eight Snipers now has its original DtS textures rather than the edited MoT textures made specifically for the steam engine in Renegades. Additionally, the uncensored tar wagon texture from the same train has now been properly implemented to the model.
  • The worker who has his back turned to the three dynamite points on Easy difficulty no longer floats while doing so (Eight Snipers).
  • Actor "Madam_1" has been renamed to "Madam01" as is her original actor name in DtS' Actors.shadvs file.
  • The startup.shad file has been modified to remove an extra video from being played on startup, to prevent any potential problems trying to run the addon on the Steam version of MoT. I may make a custom video to replace the third video in the future.

This is the last release to include two revamped DtS missions at once. The next three releases are going to be one at a time. Here's the roadmap:

v16.0 - Project Y
v17.0 - Die Spies!
v18.0 - Removal

Here's hoping I can get v16.0 finished before Windows 10 loses support on October 14th, 2025.