Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 02-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

Default Men of War Assault Squad 2 - new release date

Dear fans,

We would like to inform you that Men of War Assault Squad 2 release date has been changed to March 20th 2014. The reason for this decision is to deliver the best possible Men of War game to our customers worldwide. The new release date will ensure that you will get the best possible Men of War game experience. We will bring you more news regarding the game in the upcoming days.
Old 02-15-2014, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

Shame really as I have booked a holiday to Poland and the second week the game was released and I have free time to spend on MOW! Never mind I guess it would be better to spend an extra month improving or adjusting items to make it just that little bit better!
Old 02-20-2014, 11:55 PM
Registered Member

Hi there,

Just wanted to ask, when the official release date comes, will the game also come to stores? Would love to buy a retail version.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:41 AM
Approved Member

Hi Liondrome,

it depends on the country where you live. 1C is in discussion with major retail distributors in Germany, France, UK and other countries. The retail version will be also probably available through Amazon.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

Angry Why?

Well well

seems like you are liers like the other developers 20. february than march and now sorry early access rly stop developing the game or give us better servers i dont want to hear lies all the time from developers and get fucked by EA ubisoft or that kind of shit mow 1 was great even due to some bugs ( crashes ) but ey still better than x 4 haha no early access bugged game and totaly wasted 50€

but now finaly please give us something i dont wanna say i wasted 24€
when that happens i gonna want my money back cause i bought a game what should come out 20 february and not a early access game

Greetings from Germany which still hopes you dont **** us up as all the other moneymaker developers

Now rly give us better servers-_-
Old 06-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Ryvhan

Would love to buy a retail version.