Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:00 AM
Registered Member

Default NEW MISSION: Random Mole (based on Hotel mission)

IMPORTANT - You are probably going to need all of the MotMod and addtional enhancements (including English mod too?) to run this new mission.

It randomizes the mole so its different each time. (its probably impossible to do some missions undetected... since some of the random moles are just sitting out in the open... but if you can get to the exit and leave the hotel it still counts LOL!)

DISCLAIMER: I was just screwing around so somebody could probably do this one better. The mission briefing needs work and also has the old "FIND THE TRAITOR" mission listed.

HOW TO PLAY - just look on vector map for mole and/or ask Hotel clerk when you check in... he will tell you who the mole is. Even though other missions are shown at first... just get the mole (and the BOND in their inventory - its a random amount for bonus points LOL!) and leave the hotel to complete the mission. (Note: the old mission timer is still in there so you have to do all this quick)

Once installed... it is called "Who's the Mole?" listed in "missions list"

you can get it here....

http://rapidshare.com/files/41621330...LE_MISSION.zip

EDIT: Upgraded a little bit with new loading screen and briefing info.

Let me know if you like it.

Thanks

Last edited by bobjones7777; 07-14-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

Sorry you are having trouble downloading... I can only suggest trying again. (maybe the server was overloaded?) Please let me know if you (or anyone else) is still having trouble.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Registered Member

Thank you for this mission, I wish more of them were created for the community!