Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum Publishing News

Fulqrum Publishing News All news concerning Fulqrum Publishing

Old 06-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Approved Member

How did you manage to post that message then?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Approved Member

i think you dont understand, my pc dosent crash when i enter the 1c forum it crashes evry time i try to visit the 1c website. I think maybe it is a cpu problem i saw the taskmananger and it says that explorer exe uses 50% of the cpu power!! This is realy strange. i have a athlonx2 4400+ Dual Core Processor running at 2,2 ghz ... I dont think that internet explorer needs so much cpu power to runs. And my computer crashes many times when i am on the internet without any reason.. So why explorer uses so much cpu power?
Old 06-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Approved Member

I beleive that is not the most proper question to be posted here
But anyway - try some other browser, Opera e.g. It "eats" not that much resources.
And also try to examine the task manager.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Approved Member

explorer.exe is Windows Explorer, it's what lets you open up folders on your PC. you'll find Internet Explorer listed as iexplore.exe in the task manager.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Approved Member

I checked the task mananger again, and it says explorer.exe is using 50% of my cpu! Why ? I did a test with Crysis. And i dont believe this... When i opened the task manager it saw crysis using only 40% of the cpu while explore.exe was using 50% .... It seems like the cpu dosent work welll... Maybe the 50% of the cpu is dead?? Or another problem???
Old 06-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
I checked the task mananger again, and it says explorer.exe is using 50% of my cpu! Why ? I did a test with Crysis. And i dont believe this... When i opened the task manager it saw crysis using only 40% of the cpu while explore.exe was using 50% .... It seems like the cpu dosent work welll... Maybe the 50% of the cpu is dead?? Or another problem???
Try to open it on other PC or change the browser. If nothing helps, you'd better change you pc. And all technical problems please write in appropriate thread or to our support: support@1cpublishing.eu
Old 06-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Approved Member

I asked a friend of mine o check task mananger on his computer. He has a single core cpu athlon 3000+ , and he told me that explore.exe dosent use more than 5%. But in my pc (Amd Athlon X2 4400+ 2GB RAM 8800GT 512MB) explore.exe uses 50% of the cpu all the time. Yesterday i asked a computer technician about it ( he is the same technician that upgraded it my pc some months ago, and he told me that if the cpu was damaged, then computer would not work at all.... He also told me that maybe a format will fix the problem but he was not sure. Anyway explore.exe uses 50 % of the cpu even when i am running microft work or acces!!! What your opinion? Is there any program that can check the cpu to see if it works ok?
Old 06-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

:I took this screenhot when i was playing Crysis in very high settings just half an hour ago... As you can see it uses ONLY 50 % OF THE CPU!!!

This is serious!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg task.JPG (125.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
I asked a friend of mine o check task mananger on his computer. He has a single core cpu athlon 3000+ , and he told me that explore.exe dosent use more than 5%. But in my pc (Amd Athlon X2 4400+ 2GB RAM 8800GT 512MB) explore.exe uses 50% of the cpu all the time. Yesterday i asked a computer technician about it ( he is the same technician that upgraded it my pc some months ago, and he told me that if the cpu was damaged, then computer would not work at all.... He also told me that maybe a format will fix the problem but he was not sure. Anyway explore.exe uses 50 % of the cpu even when i am running microft work or acces!!! What your opinion? Is there any program that can check the cpu to see if it works ok?
I think you should restore your system. Really something strange with CPU.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
There is nothing to worry about, PC is still the main platform for 1C. Also we are going to publish more games for consoles, but without any discrimination of PC.
Is it true that pc is the main 1c platform? The only pc exculsive games from 1c are cryostasis and necrovision, am i right? are there any more? It is very bad to read that Captain blood and IL2 will be released to consoles too and not only pc!