Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Registered Member

Default level 3 warden uniform?

hi all , new to the forum. liking the game so far. though i am just wondering in level 3 i made it up to the room with the red circle(for warden's uniform?). and it seems there are 3 people in there , with 2 sitting by the fireplace. is the warden uniform the guy sitting by the fireplace on the left side? kinda black with a red armband and a hat? it was rather difficult to do , so i am just wondering if i have the right uniform before i leave there. thanks
Old 06-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Registered Member

so i'm thinking maybe not , since when i get to the prison they say only the warden can enter. or is there a way to show the papers? i can't see any way to activate them.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:18 AM
Approved Member

The man sitting by the fireplace is the officer with one of two documents you need. The warden is upstairs, wandering around an old armory. His uniform resembles that of an SA member.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:22 AM
Registered Member

wow , thanks i did'nt realize that. is he upstairs then from where the 2 guys are at the fireplace?
Old 06-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Approved Member

Yes!
Old 12-25-2013, 09:49 AM
Approved Member

It is important to choose right one since the first time. Nice post to hang on. I really loved it the way of the stuff provided in this article.