Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 09-29-2010, 06:45 AM
Registered Member

Default Lost Company stand alone?

Is there ever going to be a stand alone dedicated server for Lost Company? I would like to set it up on our dedicated box.

Also, why do the game servers browsers mesh with the original and LC? When running LC I can see people trying to connect to my server, while they are running the original. So I ran the original dedi in and was able to see it in the LC browser. The games are not compatible, but they show up in each others browser. This is a huge problem IMO.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:50 AM
Registered Member

Does anyone even read these forums any more? Where in the world do we go, for help or answers, if I cant even get it from the dev's on their own forums?!?!?
Old 11-01-2010, 03:37 AM
Registered Member

You know I have to say that I have not seen a dev team so clueless and unresponsive as these guys, since Infinity Ward. Its a damn shame. I am trying like crazy to get a server running on my dedicated box, and you cant hear boo from any developers.

Last damn game I EVER buy from these guys. This is ridiculous!
Old 11-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Registered Member

Does anyone know the phone numbers, email addresses or anything to any living people developing this game that I can contact? The lack of responses from the dev's in these forums is ridiculous. I will never buy another game from these bastards, if this is how they treat people. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Please if anyone knows any REAL contact info, I would appreciate it. Hopefully I can get a response to my questions, after ripping their heads off verbally. I simply can not stand when people are happy to take my money, but refuse to follow up with any level of support.
Old 06-27-2023, 03:45 AM
Approved Member

It is absurd that the developers aren't responding to the questions asked in these forums. If this is how these jerks handle customers, I will not purchase another game from them under any circumstances.
funny shooter 2