Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 04-15-2011, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

Default Both dts games have stopped working

Hi all

this is my first post really I needed somewhere to get this issue resolved as they are both gr8 games but unfortunately for me they both have stopped working

whats happening on both games is that I double click the smersh.exe and game begins to try load but stops within a few seconds and I get this error

"smersh.exe has encoutered a problem and needs to close we are sorry for the inconvenience"

Is there a log file of the error which i could submit here?

I was having problems trying to play online flash content and some other problems shortly afterwoods when i tried to run smersh aka dts neither would start up

What ive tried so far is uninstalling codecs & reinstalling uninstalling the games & re uninstalling java script uninstalling and reinstalling quick time
and also removing the saves folder in my documents//...

none of this has worked but it was fine at first ..so there must be a solution

Im running windows xp x64 with sp II also with dirx 9c

Hope someone here can help me

Thx for reading & listening
Old 04-16-2011, 09:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oggmeista View Post
Hi all

this is my first post really I needed somewhere to get this issue resolved as they are both gr8 games but unfortunately for me they both have stopped working

Thx for reading & listening
Try to remove *.vid files from the root directory of the games.. if you encounter this after installing or manupulating codecs, maybe the problem is with playing startup videos..
Old 04-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

hi

yeah thx I looked deep into these forums the other day and found this same post you made here, and it did the trick

So thx man