Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 12-06-2010, 06:15 AM
Registered Member

Default Game video issue with Death to Spies Moment of Truth?

i recently downloaded Death to Spies Moment of Truth and keep getting a Video mode not supported screen when i run the exe to play it i can hear the sounds but can't see anything i'm on a AMD athalon ecs motherboard 1TB hard drive ATI/radeon 3650 1 gig on board and 2 gigs on motherboard and a creative X-fi sound carde i've tried running as admin and messing with the run in compatability and disabling feature and it won't display the graphics only get the video mode not supported screen any help would be apriciated THANK YOU
Old 12-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnscheele View Post
i recently downloaded Death to Spies Moment of Truth and keep getting a Video mode not supported screen
use external configurator (SmershSetup.exe) to check different video modes, specially "refresh rates" ...