Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:33 AM
dozer

Default Free roam

Lets here it once and for all, will there be a free roam in this game for exploring out off the beaten track with friends over xbox live or PC?

I am taking a gues that the developers have realised the NEED of this feature to make it sell in the market.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer View Post
Lets here it once and for all, will there be a free roam in this game for exploring out off the beaten track with friends over xbox live or PC?

I am taking a gues that the developers have realised the NEED of this feature to make it sell in the market.
There is no free-roam in the game, but there will be Editor, so I think you could make free-roam tracks for exploring.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Approved Member

well you might want to rethink that option.real 4x4 pepole dont race they get together and tear there trucks up while they roam around the the 4x4 spot
Old 11-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Approved Member

not tryin to be a prick but this could option of no free roam could kill the game.here in the usa.not saying you should make the game based on what we americans like but we do hold a large portion of the sales in video games
Old 11-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Approved Member

Could you give an example of great realization of Free-roam in computer game?
I want to know what actually you expect of it.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

It's quite simple really. You got the map and we are free to go anywhere we want on that map with our vehicles. that is pretty much it.

No restrictions of a track that we have to follow, any given time that we want to turn left, straight into the woods we can do it.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:07 PM
Approved Member

atv vs mx,cabellas off road,fuel atv fury gta come on
Old 11-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Approved Member

like dozer said befor a bush should not stop a truck.only trees are you going to be able to do engine swaps
Old 11-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Approved Member

Ok, thanks, I got it.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:03 AM
dozer

Thumbs down

thats CRAP!, the funny thing is i was going to get a sony playstation until i noticed this game but now there will be no free roam for the xbox 360 "editor will not work with a console" i will get rid of the xbox.

Sorry but you guys are throwing money away and are obviously not real offroaders, i dont understand why computer companies dont employ people which have an idea of what they are trying to replicate and what the public want!

Its not just me, every person which would buy this game will be looking for a free roam, and i can assure you the lack of this feature will make it fail.

Have fun with your crap game, ohhh and i hear that rubbing tomato sauce on you can get rid of the stench of FAILURE!