Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty

Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty RPG based on the Scandinavian and Slavic mythology.

Old 11-04-2010, 03:31 AM
Registered Member

Question Becoming Militia

Hi! Am playing Konung 3 for the first time and chosen Constantine the Byzantine as my character. My problem: I've Paid off the Bursar and done the Quartermaster's quest to find the crooked merchant (Feodan?). But I don't know where to go from here. Talked to Quartermaster, Captain, Militia Leader, and Bursar, and they have nothing more to say than "End Conversation" or to leave them alone! How the hell do I leave this "No-Horse Town", anyway???

***Never Mind... Found Out You Have To Talk To Captain After Quartermaster... Otherwise, You'll Get The Glitch!*** And his name is PHOTIUS (What was I thinking???)

Last edited by LordArion; 11-05-2010 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Found Answer!
Old 11-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

I had this problem and I had to talk to one of the guards by the exit (officially letting me know that I had to join the milita to exit) before I was allowed to join the milita.