Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 08-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Approved Member

Default Too few Nazis - want more

Being stealthy doesn't do it for me. The Polish Surprise mission is a good one with the superman, unlimited ammo, and invisibilty cheats switched on. I like to chop 'em up good on the main staircase, and watch the ragdoll physics as they flop lifeless down the steps. Anyway, 75 Nazis is just too few. I'd prefer popping caps in a couple of hundred. How can I increase the enemy population?

Last edited by Sneaksie; 12-01-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Political or religious agitation and propaganda
Old 08-22-2010, 12:30 AM
Approved Member

You can't! They're in each level's SWD file and cannot be expanded... that easily. forlik might know how it's done (if it is at all), he recently released a revamped version of Cannibal for his MoT mod.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:08 PM
Registered Member

And what is the point if you using cheats to kill them?, might as well be 25,000 its not a challenge and its not what dts has been designed as

Pretty sure almost all here play the game for its stealth gameplay which lets face it is a bit more realistic as well
Old 10-06-2023, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

No, you can't. There is no easy way to add more because they are stored in the SWD file for each level. Because forlik just released a revised version of Cannibal fer his MoT mod, he may know how it's done. basketball stars