Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 07-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Necrovision 2: lost company big patch problem with DVDversion! patch 1.1 doesnt work!

Hi there,

I have the PC DVD European englisch version of this game. But the patch 1.1 doesnt work with it. it say that no necrovision is installed. The patch can not find the game datas. I already uninstall the game and again install it. But the same problem. I didnt change any destination for the install data. Its all original. Please help.

The patch doesnt work with the dvd version. I have 2 other firends that have the same problem with it. Please help!

Last edited by maxnecro; 08-09-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

cant anybody or cant the support help me??

please help.

DO everybody only have the steam version or what?

what should I do that I have the DVD Version.

please help!!!!
Old 08-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Approved Member

The patch probably needs to match the exact version you have, you can try
here to see if you can find the patch that's right for you:

http://www.patches-scrolls.de/necrovision.php
Old 08-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

Hi,

this is not Necro vision 2 (lost company). Your link is from Necro vision 1.

I have already checked this site with Necrovision 2 Lost company patch. But it doesnt work...

Please help

Last edited by maxnecro; 08-11-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Registered Member

I have the exact same problem. I've tried downloading the patch 1.1 from different places, and I always get the same thing... it can't find the Necrovision Lost Company installation, even though I installed it. As the German soldiers would say, "Zat makes me engry!"

As it is, I can't play Lost Company due to the graphics issues (which I thought might be resolved by the patch, if it would install.) This is very disappointing... the original Necrovision was great, and I had hoped there would be more games like it. And it played very well on my system, so I don't know what they did to mess things up in Lost Company...
Old 08-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

This patch is for the three language version (english, polish, czech) and will install on this version without any problems. A friend of mine, has the three language version and i have tested the patch with it and it works. I have the only english language version with the PEGI 18 rating look here (I think this is the euro version) and there the patch will not install.

@1C Company
When will be a patch released for the euro version?

PS. Sorry for my bad english.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:22 AM
Registered Member

I'm having this problem as well, with the American version of the game purchased and downloaded from amazon.com. The patch won't find the installed game.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

Default Solution to patch problem

I tried to extract patch files, so that I could manualy apply the patch, but I was unsuccessful. Luckily, some more experienced guy at fileforums (Cowsheep) helped and you could find the files on http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=90966. Just extract the archive (NVLostCompany11EN.7z) into your game directory and it's patched.