Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

Default Has anyone got a walkthrough or verbal help?

Hello, I have just brought this wonderful game and have never been good on the stealth games but it feels good when I do it right, anyway, I am in the army compound and need to kill the officer but i can never get to him, on one game i killed nearly the whole camp running into one building with my gun but then restarted the level (again) Ive spent 8 hours in total on this mission.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:07 AM
Approved Member

Are you referring to Mission 1? If so, there's an officer in the second depot after entering the base supervising a soldier hammering a barrel. You can chloroform him for his uniform and hide his body in the open-topped crate (press the right mouse button to toss a body).

If you're referring to the target, just wait for him in said depot. Hide near the doorway so he doesn't see you. On higher difficulty levels, he has an SS adjutant following him. You may have to chloroform the adjutant before chloroforming the target.