Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 04-10-2010, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

Default Star Wolves Soundtrack

Hey. I was wondering if anyone knew if I could get the soundtrack for the original Star Wolves. I am not sure if it is open source or not, I am not looking to pirate it. I just want to know if there is possibility if I could get it. By the way, I looked under my game folder just to make sure, and I could spot no music file of any kind.

Thanks! I love this game!
Old 04-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Approved Member

If you have Star Wolves 1 you can find data.dat file which has around 700MB. This is common zip archive so you can unpack it easily. Inside you'll find Music folder. Copy all "ogg" files to Music folder in SW3. Replace or add files to SW3 playlist by editing PlayLists.script file in ..\SW3\Data\Scripts\include. All inside this file is really self-explainable.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Wizard View Post
If you have Star Wolves 1 you can find data.dat file which has around 700MB. This is common zip archive so you can unpack it easily. Inside you'll find Music folder. Copy all "ogg" files to Music folder in SW3. Replace or add files to SW3 playlist by editing PlayLists.script file in ..\SW3\Data\Scripts\include. All inside this file is really self-explainable.
Id like you to explain something to me if not a problem...
Putting the music files names in the playlist didnt seem to triger them ever...
What i did was replacing them old files with those from the original game and changing the name so i neednt touch the playlist... But after every conversation the music shuts and if reload a save it starts till a conversation again?
Old 04-30-2016, 05:10 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Doesn't SW usually make all Audio very silent when any kind of conversation pops up tho?, I do not think it just does that when custom music is used, and actually modifying the playlist is also a thing I have tried in the past, but it didn't really work out. but its still easy to actually trigger them manually, like this : "InitMusic({"OGG-FILE-NAME"});"

although it is be possible to code such a custom playlist, it still would be very annoying.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)