Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 03-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Approved Member

Question How many ppl playing MP?

Just wanted to start a thread on how many people are playing the multiplayer online?
how many servers are being run for MP?
I do not have the game yet & there seems to be no "RETAIL DVD" release date for north america that i can find so i need to know from those that have the game is there is some multiplayer action or not?
I am not a fan of Steam & probably won't get it through steam UNLESS there is a discount.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Approved Member

So this means NO 1 is able to say they bought the game for MP use?
If i am going to be "forced" to get the Steam version then i want to know how many servers/players are on it other wise i can wait forever for this game to hit the 10-5$ bargain bin if there is NO MP interest.
NO NA Retail for me & proof of servers/players = NO $$$$ down till it's nolonger a risk.
I SAW the pic's so far & they are the same 1's from last yr, doesn't give me much info on MP game play or anything else i care about.
As a gamer sick of being ripped off i need proof like 3yrs ago. !!!
Does this dev even have any servers up to start ppl in getting their snoggy off????
Don't ask me what snoggy means, prolly sum fat chick on TV that's fun to ride till ur friends catch u.

Last edited by OugaBooga; 03-05-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:28 PM
Approved Member

hi OugaBooga, you can take mys team id : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975760241

tell me someday if you are online, we could try NVN LC online
Old 03-30-2010, 02:24 PM
Approved Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolapin View Post
hi OugaBooga, you can take mys team id : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975760241

tell me someday if you are online, we could try NVN LC online
i added you but don't have it yet since no retail is here in north america,but i might end up getting it on steam soon, i hope there is a Steam sale shortly.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Approved Member

i think there is already a steam version in US ?
Old 06-02-2010, 07:23 AM
Registered Member

Sorry friends but this will be the last game of 1c I´ve ever purchased. Multiplayer is just the same crap that it was in Necrovision. No Servers available and if somebody tries to join a game I have set up (which way ever they found out a game is acctually running) they just cannot join because of different script clients.
The developers had 2 years of time to eliminate the problems that have already occured in the MP of Necrovision (1) but all they do is ONCE AGAIN letting down the MP- Community (that never had a chance to establish) and so ONCE AGAIN fail to do their job properly. Well, surely an easy way to earn a few bucks...but this will be the last bucks of mine you guys ever saw.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Approved Member

i HAVE to agree with the last poster, the MP part of the game is a failure.
SP is great but WHY make an MP portion UNLESS u r going to make it good & worth while to play, might aswell just spend more time on making SP better & longer.
I don't know if this will be the last game i get from the dev;s but i have to say that if they try to add an MP next time it better be worthwhile or else forget it !!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Approved Member

yeah, there is no mp community for necrovision. no reason to buy the game for multiplayer. maybe if you're going to local play on a lan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feuerwalze View Post
The developers had 2 years of time to eliminate the problems that have already occured in the MP of Necrovision (1)
no idea what you're talking about here, lost company came out a couple of weeks less than a year after necrovision
Old 11-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrBurnStick
add me