Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

Default Is dead to spies one or two freeroam?

Im sorry if someone already asked this,but i havent played game yet and i just found out about it today and i was wondering if it was freeroam or at least gave you a freeroam ending where you get to explore after you beat game kinda like in assassins creed 2 or in assassins creed brotherhood. Thank you for your time
Old 07-19-2011, 08:22 AM
Approved Member

No, this game is like Hitman - you dress up in various disguises in order to move around the level without being detected.

And it's a one-player game, no co-op and no free-roam (you progress from one level to the next, although you can explore the mission to look for the best method of accomplishing an objective).

If you're looking for a WWII-themed, one-player free-roam, try "The Saboteur".
Old 07-19-2011, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

Thank you very much I will buy both games though the saboteur and death to spies 2