Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Reign: Conflict of Nations

Reign: Conflict of Nations Historical real-time strategy game

Old 07-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

Default Crash on dismmissal

found i have govenors and whatnot mid game that i cannot remove from the castle,so i go to dismiss them and game crashes..whole restart,rather annoying,yeah and the fact you have to remove them from the castle in the first place to use their abilities..what were they thinking,and yea im hoping the devs at least fix this or this will be the last Ic game i buy,this game just dosnt have an easy user interface,the x boxes are way to small and there little info really on who dies and where so for a need to replace them there is a search for a needle in a haystack,polish the game up more please as it has potential,looks nice,good ambient music ect,but a player needs alot more info in diplomacy about who is fighting who and yea vivas i got the same thing to with diplomacy as far as being offerd peace but they wouldnt accept any offer i gave them.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:31 AM
Approved Member

the same crash I met for dismiss lots of king's brothers and uncles and granduncles in castle. I think the way to get around the unacceptable diplomacy is to just cancle there offer which they will not accept, and give them some gold in exchange, thus better the relationship for further negotiation.