Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty

Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty RPG based on the Scandinavian and Slavic mythology.

Old 05-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Approved Member

Default Konung 3 Pre-order

We at GamersGate have now made Konung 3 available for Pre-order with an offer!
You get Konung 2 for free when pre-ordering Konung 3.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-K3TD/k...dynasty-bundle

Regards
Daniel
Old 06-10-2010, 05:53 AM
Approved Member

wish these pre-order offers on gamersgate would give the option of the value of the free game, or even half the value or a quarter of the value, as blue coins if you already own the bonus game. I've already owned pretty much all the bonus games on the 1c deals for this entire year already heh, and the duplicates aren't very useful to have. except to give away to other people. I've given away duplicates from my account to other people before, but I guess it's generally not something gamersgate do and maybe I shouldn't even have said I've had this done a couple of times before hehe

it's nice thought. but it would be even nicer with an option to avoid duplicates. I'd probably still spend that virtual money towards a 1c title regardless : D~