Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 04-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

Default Solution for the "replay the cure problem"

Just read my final post in the question thread beneath. It works for the whole game. I guess the bug only occurs in chapter 8.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Approved Member

Well done, Darklord Now, if you can just sort out the "invert mouse" problem in the flying sections ...

Seriously, I've uninstalled NVN:LC and I'm playing another game at the moment. However, I copied my saves before it went, so I might well reinstall in the future and give that a go.

Cheers.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientMariner View Post
Well done, Darklord Now, if you can just sort out the "invert mouse" problem in the flying sections ...

Seriously, I've uninstalled NVN:LC and I'm playing another game at the moment. However, I copied my saves before it went, so I might well reinstall in the future and give that a go.

Cheers.
Hi,

unfortunately I uninstalled the game after I played it a second time through, too. I tried to find a fix for the invert mouse problem though but wasn't succesful. For me, this is not such a big deal. A while ago, I couldn't have played the flight part without inverted mouse but I got used to that kind of control. It's just a matter of practice.