Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 02-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

Default Invert mouse for the flight level?

The invert control doesn´t work in the flight level

Any tips?

Thanks
Old 02-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

Any chance for a fix regarding this issue Nike-it?
Old 03-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Approved Member

May I second this request. As an "inverted mouse" user, this has turned NecroVisioN flying from the best first-person experience (the Dragon was great) to uncontrollable.

Are there any tweaks to be made in the config? I couldn't see anything obvious. Any feedback from the mods, even if it's "Sorry. That's the way it is" would be appreciated.

Cheers.

BUMP! I used "nvnalllevels" to play through the game, avoiding the flying Chapters and Challenge Rooms. That's the first time I've used a cheat in a game for a lot of years. I'm on the final Boss Fight at the moment. I would like to play through on Demon Crusher but cheats are off at that level, so there's no point starting. Of course, I'd also like to play the flying levels, as well.

I can't find anything about a future patch here, on Steam or from The Farm 51. Could a kind moderator please let me/us know if a patch is going to happen. If so, I'll leave NVN:LC loaded and look forward to more NVN action when the patch arrives. Otherwise, I'll uninstall it, somewhat sadly, and move on.

Many thanks.

Last edited by AncientMariner; 03-25-2010 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Bump
Old 03-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Approved Member

Edit doesn't "bump" the post. DOH! Please see the "BUMP" bit in my post above.

EDIT. I found a way to use "nvnalllevels" at Demon Crusher. Keep a save at MoC difficulty. Play the first two chapters on DC. It's probabaly safest to exit and restart the game, at this point. Load an MoC save. Use "nvnalllevels". Load a DC save. Go to the Main Menu and choose "Challenge Rooms". The Chapters should be unlocked and whichever you choose will be at DC.

I'd still like to play the flight levels at some point, though

Last edited by AncientMariner; 03-27-2010 at 12:09 PM.