Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 02-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Approved Member

It's only the start of Feb...Be patient mate, it's never wise to rush development of a game, especially when so many games are buggy on release - Give them time, you'll appreciate the game more.

Also, what more information do you want?
As far as i know, everything important has been answered. Some things are left unanswered so we can be surprised when we play the game.

Just incase it hasn't been posted here before, there is a new website up and running for Lost Company.
www.necrovision-game.com

There isn't much there to be brutally honest, but i've noticed with alot of 1C games that the website is only created when the game is ready to be released...So it won't be too long now.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnal View Post
It's only the start of Feb...Be patient mate, it's never wise to rush development of a game, especially when so many games are buggy on release - Give them time, you'll appreciate the game more.

Also, what more information do you want?
As far as i know, everything important has been answered. Some things are left unanswered so we can be surprised when we play the game.

Just incase it hasn't been posted here before, there is a new website up and running for Lost Company.
www.necrovision-game.com

There isn't much there to be brutally honest, but i've noticed with alot of 1C games that the website is only created when the game is ready to be released...So it won't be too long now.
I'm agree to let times to developpers to make us the nicest experience
But the new websites wasnt mentionned on the forum :s

I'm just curious about steampowered selling ( but it's aspyr version for europe ?)
Old 02-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Approved Member

Yeah i'm not sure why we weren't told about the new website either, but it was probably because it didn't really contain anything extra that we haven't seen/read here in the forums. (Aside from those couple of pics).

As for steam, the original was released on steam so i'd say Lost Company will be too...Just checked the steam site and it's not up there yet..So maybe Nike needs to be poked a few more times until he's got an answer.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Approved Member

Lost Company is due to be released on 19th February. It is already listed at GamersGate.