Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 11-29-2018, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

Thank you for your inputs! When I get to it I will have a look of all the suggestions. Right now, I'm not in the mood for modding, nor playing... it comes and goes... sounds interesting with your WoTn mod. It is not so fun translating... I guess there are more russians playing the game. I played Red Sand a little, but only until the first 2 islands or so. I found it too easy with the familiar, but ofc haven't tried endgame. The fun for me is actually more the mapmaking, so The Trent War is more an extra KB release than a mod.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Approved Member

In the upcoming update of Trent, besides fixing a few bugs, some creature and spell adjustment will take place. Feel free to comment or add suggestions:

Creature changes for the next update of Trent:
Inkvisitor: Only 1 charge for RAGE (was 2 in Trent1, 3 in vanilla). Ressurretion 15% less. 5-9 damage (was 5-7)
Priest: Heal 20 hitpoints (was 15 in Trent1, 10 in vanilla)
Paladin: Ressurection removed! Instead 2 charges of healing 120 hitpoints. Normal price (was higher in Trent1)
Knight: 1 charge RUN with 2 moves (was 1 move in Trent 1, no RUN in vanilla). 35 Physical resist (was 30). Roundattack 18-25 dmg (was 15-20)
Black/Reddragon: Normal price and leadership (was lowered in Trent1)
Alchemist: Holy potions no longer burns (bug in Trent1). More potions – now 3 Fire and 3 Holy potions. Holy potions also heal 35 if cast on own troops (heal 20 or so in WotN but not in vanilla).
Runemage: ?

Spell changes for the next update of Trent:
Turn Back Time: 60.000 (was 50.000). Increased manaprice: 30-35-40 now (was 30-30-30)
Magic Shackles: Leadership requirements much much better. Was 100% in code, now 150-300-10000% still for level 3-4-4
Phantom: 15000 gold (was 6000). Costs 18-25-30 Mana (was 15-20-25)
Call of Nature: Cheaper, 10-20-30 Mana.
Berserker 2-3-4 Mana (was 2-4-7). Cheaper to learn.
Fear A little more Crystals to learn.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Approved Member

Default Texture Packs

Dear raknefne, if you have time and/or you are still active on this forum i would like to ask of you to give me a link to texture pack download. Your map has inspired me to create a map but the thing is my game didnt come with texture pack... The link that was posted earlier doesn't work so if you have more time and good will i would be very thankful. Thanks in advance. Petar51
Old 12-09-2018, 08:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar51 View Post
Dear raknefne, if you have time and/or you are still active on this forum i would like to ask of you to give me a link to texture pack download. Your map has inspired me to create a map but the thing is my game didnt come with texture pack... The link that was posted earlier doesn't work so if you have more time and good will i would be very thankful. Thanks in advance. Petar51
Actually I'm only using the texture pack that came with the editor. There are some russians website that offer more textures. There are actually plenty in the editor to get start working. It is fun mapmaking, IMO. If you need help, mail me at uffe@uffekunst.dk (I don't read mails within this forum so often, but I check this TRENT forum now and then, since I'm woking on a small update).
Old 12-09-2018, 11:06 AM
Approved Member

Default I dont have any textures

I didn't get any textures on my editor, i would be happy if i even had the basic ones... Link maybe?
Old 12-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorko80 View Post
Hi! I have located the problem. It is in the embryos.loc file. Part of the creatures that should appear in the church are described wrongly :
{A}{races} = {}
{A}{units} = {witch_hunter,4:2:8,thorn_warrior,30:10:100,thorn, 30:10:100,dryad,10}
{A}{level} = {1}
{A}{kolvo} = {50:10:150}
{U}{prob} = {9}

The boxes {level} and {kolvo} should be empty, because the level and the quantity of the creatures is already defined above. And because there is a probability for creature to appear, I guess when you tested it you got another creature .
Anyway I guess you already know this stuff, because the mod is quite awesome. I'm enjoying it and I am on the lower trent now. Sad thing is, that there I found another building(citizen house) , which crashes the game. I did not found what's the problem with it so far, but it is not game breaking.
I fixed this is for the upcoming update. But the crash in citizen's house on Lower Trent, I couldnt find any errors. Strange. It is the small house opposite the main castle (there are 3 of them, the smallest is called Citizen's House), right?
I did however found 2 possible bugs under ITEMS in dwellings: a random item was selected BUT also a specific, like 1 rage potion. Not sure if that can crash the game. That was not the case for citizen's house.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar51 View Post
I didn't get any textures on my editor, i would be happy if i even had the basic ones... Link maybe?
I tried mailing the 340 Mb, but my mail system crashed. Perhaps there is some other info here in the forum about editor...
Old 12-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

Default ...

Unfortunately for me, there is not... Thank you for your time kind sir, if you find a way to mail it to me, and if not don't bother. Thanks!
Old 12-10-2018, 04:36 PM
Approved Member

How about Dropbox? Raknefne would have to create an account. It can host 1000 GB.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:47 PM
Approved Member

This sounds excellent, will deffo give it a go! Thanks for your hard work.

Daniel.