Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RAAF_Firestorm View Post
Dear TD, I've searched through this thread and have not found this potential bug listed:

When online and watching someone else from external views, I can see their bomb strapped on a hard point but in many instances, I no longer see the bomb drop when released, it simply disappears. The bomb seems to go invisible from the point of release to the point of impact. When the bomb goes invisible, the explosion is not seen either, however the effect of that explosion on other objects is evident. The same effect has been reported by other squad members, we initially thought this was a packet loss issue but even when we've been hosting locally, with strong connections and low pings, the effect persists.

Note that this does not seem to occur when bombs are dropped from a bomb bay, it only happens when they are dropped from a centre or wing mounted hardpoint.

For your consideration.

Confirmed, but this is a very old issue. I'm not sure if its even a bug, as the information is delivered (hit or not hit), unlike the visual.

----------------------------------------------
For bugreports, help and support contact:
daidalos.team@googlemail.com

For modelers - The IL-2 standard modeling specifications:
IL-Modeling Bible