Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 05-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Approved Member

Here's a new video showing the latest changes made to some German uniform textures:

I may release the next version of my addon some time after the Death to Spies 3 demo comes out.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:57 AM
Approved Member

Now that the DtS3 Demo is out, I've decided to release the next version of my MoTmod Addon. Here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwlz5i3e8f0xzc..._V11.0.rar

Here's the list of changes:
  • Shortened the interaction "EAVESDROP ON THE CONVERSATION" in the strings.shadvs file.
  • Replaced the German backpack in Eight Snipers and King's Riddle with a Soviet one on Saboteur difficulty.
  • Did some polishing and redesigning for Waffen SS, RSHA, SS-Totenkopfverbände and Luftwaffe uniform textures.
  • New Kriegsmarine uniform textures courtesy of Dark Mod forum member XendroX.
  • New recolored helmet courtesy of XendroX.
  • Germans now have a chance of saying Wario's infamous quote from Mario Party.
  • Added two new whistle sounds taken from the DtS3 Demo.

I'm sorry to say that this'll be the last version to be released until modding tools become available - unless I find someone willing to devote some time to editing uniform textures.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Approved Member

The download link doest't work anymore ... Could somebody put a new one ?
Thank you very very much
Old 10-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Approved Member

Default New download link

Hello,

Is it possible to have a new link to download this mod ?

Thank you in advance
Old 11-26-2014, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

I recently bought a Blue Yeti mic, and I have used it to re-record the VCH briefings for the DtS missions:

Old 11-30-2014, 03:44 PM
Approved Member

As promised, Version 11.5 of my MoTmod Addon has been released.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhkmkmtal8...V11.5.rar?dl=0

There aren't much changes, but here's the list:
  • German backpacks have been removed from the equipment loadout for missions which have them on Saboteur difficulty. In addition, you are now forced to carry a Soviet backpack in Polish Surprise on Saboteur difficulty.
  • Winter officer's belt buckle has been changed from an SS to a Heer one.
  • Warden uniforms in Removal have been recolored courtesy of XendroX.
  • The targets in Die Spies! now have their belt buckle changed. Their uniforms have also been recolored courtesy of XendroX.
  • Did some further polishing for Waffen SS, RSHA, SS-Totenkopfverbände and Luftwaffe uniform textures. Also made new NormalMap textures for them.
  • Several characters in Stronghold have been given a different skin.
  • Rerecorded the VCH briefings for DtS missions with a Blue Yeti microphone.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

I finally uploaded all the video playthroughs of MoTmod Addon v11.5. Here's the playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...GhntbJMSl-g-L3

Please keep in mind that, like the original LP videos, some of these videos may not be viewable in Germany due to certain WWII songs claimed by Universal Music Group (other videos have been picked up by the Content ID system, but they're still viewable in all countries).

I'm NOT deleting my old videos, they'll still be there so you can see what has changed in the past three years.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

I followed the instructions for installation of the mod. What could be causing this?

The missions from the first DtS game have graphical glitches when I play them in DtS: MoT.

In the Hotel mission, I start with the camouflage suit and the NPC's have weird graphical artifacts on them.

In other missions the ground disappears or goes white.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:37 AM
Approved Member

Here's what to expect in v12.0:

Old 09-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Approved Member

I have a problem where the game will crash when I attempt to launch any of the original DtS missions whilst using MoTMod.

I have traced the issue back to the English translations patch.
When I try to launch Cannibal, for example, with the 1.11 version of MoTMod without any extra addons, it works fine. But when I launch it with either the Cambridge Spies Addon, or the 1.11 English translations, any of the original DtS missions cause the game to crash after I select the difficulty level of which to play them on.

I recently got a new PC and was reinstalling Death to Spies and I had to reinstall the mod, however this time I'm facing this problem which wasn't here before.

Please help.